“Tasty and great service”
Review of Bencho Cafe - CLOSED

Bencho Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Kensington
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
“Tasty and great service”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and I dined at this establishment in July last year as part of our European holiday. I quote from our notes, "Tasty food and excellent services. Wished we had had dessert as the samples we tried were delicious. We tried a sample of the Kiwi Cheesecake (chocolate chip)."

If we are back in London again we will definitely be back!

• Visited July 2013

Billericay, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, reasonably priced”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Got to Earl's Court for a show and Bencho seemed to be the only place with a table available. Thankfully was not disappointed. It has a very cosy atmosphere for where it is (surrounded by new shops, restaurants and pubs). The staff were very friendly and the food was reasonably priced (for central London). The pizza I had a was interesting with a few toppings that would not be standard on most menus but thoroughly enjoyable. My friend's spaghetti with meatballs seemed to be slightly off the mark. It seemed like the spaghetti had been cooked earlier and then kept warm. They had some tasty looking desserts (that we didn't have the time to sample unfortunately).

• Visited November 2013
Perth, Australia
“I wish they had a Bencho's at home!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Bencho's was just wonderful. We found it early on a Sun morning, while waiting for our hotel room to be ready.

They were very welcoming, they have free wifi and the pancakes are just fantastic.

We went back several times during our stay for breakfast, as well as in the evening for coffee and cake. (Try the Red Velvet...)

If you're anywhere near Earl's Court, make this your new regular.

Warsaw, Poland
“Your mama's poached eggs!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Awesome, delicious brunch, excellent service, free wifi, feels like home, great music.
ok the food is not the healthiest but come one once in a while it will not hurt :)
if you are looking for a cozy place for brunch that's the place.

• Visited December 2013
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I am a regular business visitor to Earls Court and can highly recommend Bencho's. Had breakfast and dinner at the cafe. The food is excellent and always you get service with a smile. I visit the cafe both with my partner and on my own and have always been made welcome. The cafe has wifi which is also a bonus.

Can highly recommend!