All reviewsliving roomshepherd marketsky tvnice apartmentsluxury apartmentlots of storage spacegreen park stationgreat locationtoiletries providedkitchen areawasher dryerquiet at nightcentral locationcoffee machinefantastic stayper nightmayfair
Reviewed May 9, 2016

These apartments in Mayfair are in a great location and are very chic and comfortable. There's a concierge to help with queries and it's close to the green park tube as well as great restaurants and shops.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quiet as they have been insulated Windows, rooms at the back are very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Alex H
audegimonet, Manager at 9 Hertford Street, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2017

thank you Alex for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you again. Aude and the team

Reviewed May 9, 2016

This was my first trip to London where I stayed for any length of time so I was hoping that I made a good choice in rentals. I couldn't have been happier with 9 Hertford Street. The location is literally steps away from Shepard's Market, the Green Park tube and Buckingham Palace. The Tesco market is around the corner and we bought snacks and breakfast items there. This was so convenient as I was traveling with my son and we both had separate itineraries for our holiday.

The flat we rented was on the fourth floor and was a one bedroom. We were upgraded (how great is that?!) to a room with a balcony off of the living area and bedroom. The flat was tastefully decorated with all of the conveniences of home. TV in living room and bedroom, free wifi, full kitchen with dishwasher, clothes washer, stove, and microwave. The apartment was cleaned and replenished every day except Saturday and Sunday. We were provided with robes, slippers, and beauty products. The coffee/tea service was filled each weekday.

One evening during our stay, one of the other guests had pushed on the elevator door causing it to only go to the 3rd floor and we were on the fourth. Our host informed us that a service call had been made and the elevator was working again the next morning. I thought this showed attention to detail and was an example of how management was meeting the needs of their guests.

The walls must be thick because I never heard any noise from the other flats, not even water running (as you sometimes hear in hotels.) Everything was just wonderful and I'm so glad that I found 9 Hertford Street. I had priced suites in hotels and Hertford Street was comparable so I feel that we got our money's worth in the flat. I can recommend 9 Hertford Street wholeheartedly and would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
audegimonet, Owner at 9 Hertford Street, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2016

It was a pleasure having you both here.
It's the comments like these that make all our work worthwhile.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you to number 9 again.

Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night for a special anniversary weekend at 9 Hertford Street. Was not disappointed. Beautiful apartment, excellent location and friendly staff.
Apartment was very clean, spacious, and best of all very quiet. The bed was huge and extremely comfortable.
Great touch with the nespresso machine. Fast WiFi and sky tv. Even had a lift in the block so no problem if you have lots of luggage..
Little balcony in our flat that you could have a nice cup of coffee or even breakfast if the weather is good..
Location is amazing with shepherd market a few minutes away.. Lots of nice cafes and restaurants and some pubs as well..
All in all I would highly recommend, whether a short stay or long one.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple

We look forward to welcoming you for a longer stay. Aude and the team

Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a stay in London for our family. After talking to a least a dozen of hotels we found 9 Hertford Street. A very spacious, clean and well equiped apartment. This is 10 times more comfortable than any luxury hotel. Location is very central and still very quiet. Hope to come back soon!!!

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2016

Had a lovely stay with the kids over the Christmas break. Great location and well appointed apartments. The staff were all very helpful and made the stay memorable. Perfect for all that Mayfair and the area has to offer.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family