9 Hertford Street
$215
$159
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreen parkliving roomhome away from homeshepherd marketbeautiful apartmentsky tvnice apartmentsluxury apartmentlots of storage spacefully equipped kitchenwashing machinegreat locationyour doorsteptoiletries providedfelt like homekitchen areasingle night
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Just spent a week in a lovely flat at 9 heart ford street. I was slightly hesitant to put our family of 5 into a 1 bedroom, but they assured me there would be plenty of room and they were right. The living room was more than big enough for 3 very comfortable roll away beds, and still left plenty of room for the couch and chairs. The kitchen was fully equipped and they left us coffee and tea everyday. The bedroom was very large and we had enough closets/drawers to all unpack for the week. The staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly from the first e mail contact to waving to us as we left. They even arranged a driver to and from the airport which was very convenient. The quiet tree lined street was a welcomed get away after a long day of touring around. The subway and bus stops were a 10 minute walk and the pubs, restaurants, and convenience shops of shepards market were just around the corner. The beds and linenswere luxurious. All in all it was a fantastic choice for a family in London and I would highly recommend!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank NiskayunaJoan
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I've stayed a second time in 9 Hertford Street and the service is as good as when I came last here about 2-3 years ago. I felt welcome once again and we enjoyed the discretion and quietness of the apartments.
It's ideally located near Shepherd Market in Mayfair which gives you a quiet village feel close to busy Picadilly and Regent's Street. There are a few restaurant and bars options near the apartments. And you can easily walk to busier places in Central London. Location wise it's a big win.
I'll definitely use this place again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Epollux
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We selected 9 Hertford St as I was staying a few nights by myself with my 3 year old and was nearly 6 months pregnant at the time. Having lived in London I knew the area well. Close to transport of all types (less than 10 mins to Green Park station, and buses closer; taxis literally on the doorstep); close to supermarkets (for those who require them), a selection of reasonable restaurants literally outside the door, and close to shopping (Bond, Oxford Streets etc) and higher end restaurants if required. Probably 10-15mins walk (with pram) to Piccadilly Circus. Lovely little atmospheric old-style London market square around the corner (with restaurants, pubs etc). Our one bed apartment was clean and very large indeed, if a little dated. Full kitchen, washing machine, bath etc - all requirements for travelling with young family provided. Exceptional, faultless service as mentioned by others - very personal and attentive. Our room was very quiet (I think at the rear of the building). Lift. Was left wanting for nothing.

Room Tip: Our room (at rear) was very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank TCA
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have stayed at 9 Hertford Street on at least six occasions over the last five years. The main reason that I return is the excellent personal service of Aud, Vladimir and their team plus the excellent location of the property.
London is a big city with many precincts and the West End offers the theatre and access to beautiful parks and excellent shopping and dining experiences. 9 Hertford Street brings all these attractions into walking range and the London underground is easily accessible at Hyde Park Corner or Green Park station.
The tariff is not cheap but a self contained spacious apartment is a much better proposition than a small often cramped hotel room.
The staff will genuinely go out of their way to anticipate needs and to meet them.
The accommodation is scrupulously clean and well serviced. Some of the common areas are a bit tired but none of this detracts from this wonderful, reliable home away from home in London.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Practical52
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We stayed 3 nights at 9 Hertford Street in one bed room apartment and it was really nice,clean apartment with fully equipped kitchen and we'll arranged TV room, near by you can find many restaurants and it is at walking distances from many attractions and Hyde Park. You may contact the propeirty direct for reservation and you will your stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family