Tripadvisor

Review of The Sauce

The Sauce
Order Online
Ranked #7,002 of 27,329 Restaurants in London
Description: Gourmet Fast Food in the heart of Highbury neighbouring arsenal stadium. Jumbo Wings, seafood, buttermilk fried chicken and desserts. Create your own meal with an array of sauces and toppings to choose from! Made fresh in house open 7 days a week.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited recently and was blown away by the quality of food and the great service! Definitely recommend the prawn bites and will be back soon!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have visited The Sauce numerous times and I’ve never been disappointed. The food is fresh and delicious with a great variety of choices. The restaurant is clean and has a great atmosphere. The friendly and helpful staff always welcome you back with a smile. The Sauce is a one of a kind restaurant which everyone should visit!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have a fatal peanut allergy. I explained my allergy and then asked for a desert with caramel sauce. They served my desert with a mix of peanut and caramel sauce. As it smelled odd I had my other half test it otherwise I would have died.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Go most days for lunch, best food, friendliest staff. Highly recommend for lunch or dinner. Loads of options for sauces and meals.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

very good food and amazing service, i come everyday for lunch and i love it a lot. definitely would recommend