“Great Thai food !!!”

Ranked #2,561 of 23,677 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Kensington
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Don't be put off by the location. A family run restaurant, great choice and value. My partner and I were only in London overnight so we were looking for something good but not overly expensive, we ate there on a Tuesday evening and it was busy, testimony to consistent good food.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Service was good but we were very disappointed with the food. Tom yum soup sweet rather than sour & spicy, spring rolls average, chicken green curry had tinned bamboo shoots, minimal chicken & 1 piece of capsicum as a garnish. Mixed vegetables in oyster sauce were good. Quite small serves & expensive for what you get. Eg £5 for 4 small spring rolls even rice was expensive. Wouldn't go back.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We decided to eat here after reading previous complementary reviews on tripadvisor. It was a mild evening and so we were able to sit outside in the cosy seating area at the front of the restaurant, the staff were very welcoming and pleasant. However the food was underwhelming and value was poor.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

A solid performer, conveniently located near Earls Court tube and a pretty little side street full of charm and good food!

Been here a few times over the years, never changes, friendly service, can go "off menu" with special requests, and while portion sizes aren't huge, they are sufficient, and the cost is reasonable, so just order more if you are still hungry!

Is tucked away and you could easily miss the entrance as it is set back from the street through a small entrance to tiny courtyard with a couple of outside tables.

And if you do venture here from the exhibition centre and can't get in there are other choices right there, incl the little french restaurant, chinese, indian, kings head etc.

An enjoyable and relaxed meal without any pressure.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I found this restaurant tucked away in pretty much a hole in the wall, saw the sign saying Thai food and you go through a gap in the buildings which opens up into a triangular patio area with a few tables, the main restaurant was inside and as it was such a lovely spring day I really wanted to sit outside. One of these was vacant so decided to go for it, not expecting much as the food seemed quite cheap. I had a couple of glasses of red wine which was very cheap at £2.95 a glass and good quality. I had a starter of squid rings in batter with chilli sauce, it was nice but the chilli sauce was thick like honey, too much for me. I then had the Green Chicken curry and rice, which was brought out in a separate bowls and it was absolutely delicious, I could not fault it at all. The service was really good and prompt, I didn't have to wait long for any of the food. I had two waitresses serve me both in Thai dress, one was really nice and polite but the other older one was a little grumpy and never said a word. Good food, nothing fancy but good value and would recommend.