“The Best Tour I Have Been On”
Review of The English Bus

$112.49*
Oxford Stratford and Cotswolds Villages Small Group Day Tour from London
Ranked #6 of 716 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: #1 rated small group day tours from London, max 16 passengers. Tours to Stonehenge, Bath, Oxford, The Cotswolds, Stratford on Avon, Belgium and more. We go off the beaten track and follow scenic routes that the big buses can't and you get the personal attention from your extremely passionate, articulate, knowledgeable and personable guide that you cannot get in a larger tour group. Small family run business, we care about each and every guest we take on tour. Don't get lost in the crowd - guaranteed small groups for an unforgettable tour experience! All tours start in central London - our Bath and Stonehenge tour departs daily, Our Cotswolds, Oxford, Stratford tour departs Wednesdays and Sundays and our Canterbury, Dover Cliffs and Castle tour every Friday. Bruges day tour departs once a month. Come join us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I'm not a big fan of guided tours because I usually find that the tour guide is so boring and monotonous and the trip feels too restricted. HOWEVER, I found the tour with Chris to be the best tour I have ever been on! I did the Bath and Stonehenge Tour for £69 per person and it lasted 12 hours so worth every penny! Chris is a fantastic guide, incredibly knowledgable and answered all of our questions as well as being very easily to get along with and was really invested in the group. He even included some bonus "Secret Places" on the way back to London which was really enjoyable. This tour comes from me with the highest recommendation, great job The English Bus!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Day trip was amazing Chris knows absolutely everything you need to know and more!!! The secret spots where sensational, highly recommend this company and tour! Thanks for a great day!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great trip to Stonehenge and Bath. Chris is great at explaining the sites and with the teenagers. Small groups and interesting secret places that must remain secret.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Did the day trip to Bruges Belgium from London (Kennington tube stop). Very enjoyable trip and informative. Rode in the chunnel tunnel with Chris' bus (named "William"). Myself and my husband (long time married couple from California, USA). Wonderful food including fries and chocolate. Bruges is a fairy tale city (Christmas was in full bloom) and now we know where Disneyland steals ideas from.... I would recommend to anyone... Bruges is very accepting of Englsh speakig tourists.

1  Thank bobnver
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Jen & Chris are absolutely fantastic! I was traveling alone, and unsure of the tube system, but Jen was able to give me directions and make me feel at ease in getting to the pick up point. I did the day trip to Bruges, Belgium and it was great. We left London at 8 am and were back in the city around 10 pm. The ride to Belgium was great, and Chris offered a lot of great ideas on what to see or do before sending us out on our own in Bruges. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone in London looking to do a day trip.

1  Thank Erin M