“Wonderful Day”
Review of The English Bus

The English Bus
Ranked #6 of 692 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The highest quality small group, personalised day tours from London with a maximum 16 passengers. Tours to Stonehenge, Bath, Oxford, The Cotswolds, Stratford upon Avon, France, Belgium and more. We go where the big buses can't and you get the personal attention from your extremely passionate, articulate, knowledgeable and personable guide that you cannot get in a larger tour group. Small family run business, we care about each and every guest we take on tour. Don't get lost in the crowd - guaranteed small groups for an unforgettable tour experience!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
South Kingstown, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Day”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

So happy that I found Chris and The English Bus. I took the one day tour to Stonehenge, Bath and the very Secret Places. In November, I took my first trip to the UK and was traveling solo. I had no desire to drive myself out to Stonehenge and Bath, so I booked a tour. What a find! Not only did I get to see two sites that were on my must see list, but some "secret places" as well. There were other solo travelers and couples on the day of my tour. The number of participants was "just right". Chris made quite an impression. Professional and knowledgeable, but warm and witty. What great luck we had with the weather. I've already passed on the English Bus info to a colleague who is traveling to the UK next year.

2 Thank jjb4321

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Boulder, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent.”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We went on the Bath/Stonehenge tour. Chris was a great guide and it's obvious he enjoys what he's doing. I went with my 7 year old son and he definitely enjoyed this tour more than the others we went on and i'd have to give Chris much of the credit... He was patient with my sons interruptions while still staying on topic for the rest of us to enjoy his explanations and knowledge. We will definitely take another tour through this company again the next time we're in London, I wish all tour experiences were this good!

1 Thank Edward S
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderfully Unique Day Tour”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I booked the trip for my parent's visit to England in order to show them more than just London. While I myself had gone on other tours to Stonehenge and Bath, I decided to go with Chris and The English Bus because of the fantastic reviews and small group experience. I was extremely pleased with our day and felt we had ample time to explore both places as well as the secret locations. Chris was extremely informative and kept everyone's attention whilst traveling place to place as well. What makes him special is his genuine interest in each of his passengers unlike many of the larger company's guides. I would definitely recommend Chris and The English Bus.

1 Thank Lindsay R
Needham, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Day!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Thanks Chris for an exciting and informative day at Bath and Stonehenge, and the Secret Places. Your enthusiasm and knowledge makes you feel like you designed the trip just for us! I will recommend this trip to all.

Melbourne, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Fantastic tour to bath, a must do!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

What a fantastic day tour to bath! Chris is fabulous and so entertaining and knowledgable. It is a big day, leaving London at 8am and back around 8pm but it is well worth it! Easy to book, and such great value for the care chris takes in ensuring you get to,see so much of bath. Don't hesitate, book today! It is a must do tour. Bath is a stunning place to visit