Review Highlights
Wow

Superb. Everything from start to finish. Catered for my dietary needs. Staff fantastic. Performers... read more

Reviewed yesterday
JackieL621
Petersfield, United Kingdom
via mobile
Here we go again

What a fantastic day out with my family. This is a must see, we were there to see the afternoon... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Morley19752016
England, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $95.66
from $114.79
from $84.44
from $32.59
More Info
All reviews greek taverna abba songs amazing night waiting staff mass catering premium tickets love abba security team singing along expensive seats immersive experience west end show talented cast per ticket story line audience participation restricted view
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great show, great taverna set, great food.........but there are seats that should be sold as ‘partial view’. Unfortunately we were sat in such seats and the request to move, even though there was empty tables nearby, fell on deaf ears from a very poor and weak Manager. The rest of the staff were excellent but having to get out of our seats to see over 50% of the show spoilt the experience. In the end we just moved ourselves. We wondered why people were queuing from before 6pm and now I know. They allocate the best seats on a first come first served basis and unfortunately, even though we went in at 6.30 we got the last seats in the section. A fantastic experience and show only spoilt somewhat by poor management.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall its a good night out. Food was really good, better than expected and I can't fault the service. The storyline of the play is very thin but its mainly about the music and the disco afterwards was great fun.
The seating and your view of the action is a bit of a lottery, even if you pay for more expensive seats. If you are in a couple or small group you will probably be sharing the table with others. If in the cheaper band seats my tip is to definitely get to the venue early, (5:45 ish) to try and be seated first at your table.We were in Band B seats and were OK but the people who arrived to the table last had a pretty awful view. I don't really think these seats should have been sold, unless at a very discounted price.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Oh my God. I cannot tell you how brilliant this show is. It really feels like a Greek taverna.OK it is a little pricey but well worth it. Plenty of food as you can always ask for more. No problem. The only thing is the drinks are pricey but you can go to a nice restaurant and pay the same price so it isn't that bad really. The cast are brilliant. So talented. The disco at the end was also brilliant. Everybody was dancing and singing. I went there to celebrate my 70th birthday with my very good friends and we are all still raving about it. I want to go again. Thank you ABBA for the music.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

5 of us went, amazing night, very expensive, but 4 course meal, glass of wine, show and disco, only negative was our table number 35 was by a pillar so very hard to see some of what was going on and 5 of us squished onto a table of 4.

the acting/singing was second to none. u really feel as though you are in the show in a greek taverna. the decor is fantastic. atmosphere was electric everyone up singing and dancing. wonderful night, you will enjoy!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really don’t know what extra I can add to Karen R’s review on 16th Jan except that we ordered bottles of the house wine and at £26 per bottle, we didn’t think it was too expensive. It was also really palatable!

It was a really uplifting, feel good, friendly, fun evening where everyone was smiling, dancing and having the time of their lives! I can’t recommend it highly enough!

1  Thank trace673