We stayed here this weekend for a family birthday and it was brilliant. The B&B was easy to find, literally on the doorstep of Kennington tube station. The house was beautifully decorated and very clean. We had two ground floor rooms which again were very well presented and spacious. Sian and her family were very welcoming and friendly and she contacted me by e-mail before we went and was very helpful. I had a couple of small requests as I have a poorly daughter and Sian fulfilled them all. She even had our rooms ready by 10.30am when we booked for a 2pm arrival. The buffet breakfast was lovely - lots of choice and all very fresh and tasty. When it is time to check out they are happy for you to leave your bags and collect them later. Great customer service!! Would definitely use this B&B again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, Boutique B & B in a beautifully restored Grade II listed Georgian House built in 1786. Situated just 50 metres from Kennington tube station, our B & B is only minutes from Central London and all the City has to offer. All our rooms have original fireplaces, corniced ceilings, original Georgian shutters and cast iron radiators. 400 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen. Free wifi and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Kennington B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kennington Bed And Breakfast
- Kennington Hotel London
- Kennington B & B London, England