Superb location, just 2-min walk from Kennington underground which is close to most of the attractions. The area is comfortable, safe and there are a few great restaurants nearby. The room is spotlessly clean. My husband and I stayed in Room 6 facing the garden. It's very quiet and we had very nice sleep for all 6 nights. The breakfast is excellent......i like the fresh fruit the most!!Sian and Inga are very nice and helpful!!! We enjoyed our stay there very much. Highly recommend this place to people who are going to travel in London!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, Boutique B & B in a beautifully restored Grade II listed Georgian House built in 1786. Situated just 50 metres from Kennington tube station, our B & B is only minutes from Central London and all the City has to offer. All our rooms have original fireplaces, corniced ceilings, original Georgian shutters and cast iron radiators. 400 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen. Free wifi and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Kennington B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kennington Hotel London
- Kennington Bed And Breakfast
- Kennington B & B London, England