We stayed three nights and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Spotless room, comfortable bed and lovely bath. Although it wasn't en-suite, as we had expected, we were the only ones using it, plus, Sian let us use the empty room next to us for our luggage. It was great to have the extra space! Thanks Sian!
She also gave us excellent suggestions for restaurants and we ended up having a fabulous Indian dinner at a place she recommended that was a short walk from the B & B. The tube station is a minute from the front door, so it was easy to get anywhere. The nearby bus got us to directly to Royal Albert Hall-thanks again Sian for that suggestion. In the past, we'd always stayed near the British Museum, but we enjoyed being in a more residential neighborhood-especially one providing great public transportation and some excellent neighborhood dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, Boutique B & B in a beautifully restored Grade II listed Georgian House built in 1786. Situated just 50 metres from Kennington tube station, our B & B is only minutes from Central London and all the City has to offer. All our rooms have original fireplaces, corniced ceilings, original Georgian shutters and cast iron radiators. 400 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen. Free wifi and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Kennington B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kennington Hotel London
- Kennington Bed And Breakfast
- Kennington B & B London, England