“Beautiful stadium, interesting tour, grass??”

Arsenal Stadium Tours & Museum
Book In Advance
More Info
$31.73*
and up
Emirates Stadium and Arsenal Museum Entrance...
Ranked #66 of 1,815 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Go behind the scenes at Arsenal Football Club with the Emirates Stadium Tour. Take your seat in the changing room, walk down the tunnel, sit in the dugout and imagine the roar of 60,000 fans. Tours open daily(Closed Matchdays). Tours available in 9 languages.
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We tour the museum Arsenal stadium the day after a performance of "Green Day"
Grass surface was replaced by concrete, so the picture is not as we expected.
Despite this guided tour led by a former journalist and Arsenal fan, it was nice and even a bit funny sometimes ....
Short tour of the small museum (especially compared to other football clubs museums I visited, such as Barcelona's Camp Nou, the Allianz Arena in Munich and the Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid). Was short and nice.
Selection is relatively small souvenir shop elsewhere, and prices are high.

1  Thank Oded H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,888)
All reviews
in 14 reviews
"match days"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed May 27, 2013

When we arrived for a self-guided tour I thought an entry fee of £17.50 per adult was a bit high. But the fee includes an audio guide, and you really do get to see quite a bit of the stadium. We had access to the VIP Diamond Club, the home and away locker rooms, the admin areas, the press room and press conference area, and the team seats down beside the pitch. (You don't get to walk on the pitch.) Your access pass is on a red Arsenal lanyard that hangs around your neck, and you get to keep it as a souvenir.

The tour fee also includes access to the museum, but we arrived too late in the day to take advantage of the all-inclusive fee. Also- the entrances for the tour and for the museum are on opposite sides of the very large stadium, at least a five minute walk. This felt very inconvenient.

As American tourists (one of whom is an ardent athlete and sports fan) we thought it important to tour a football stadium, and we though the facilities were quite impressive. All the staff members we encountered were friendly and informative.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I have supported Arsenal for well over 50 years. I went on a tour of the stadium with my son. The stadium and facilities are amazing. The tour guide was friendly and informative. The one drawback was that all of the trophies won over the last eight years had been removed from the trophy room, presumably for polishing.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Not an Arsenal supporter but took step son on his 11th birthday as a treat. The stadium was brilliant and got to see everything that you could want to see for a fan, however... the staff upon arriving at the booking desk to the staff on the tills at the end could have taken a happy pill!! Very disappointing as this along with the stadium makes the day happen. I would like to say though that there were two older gentlemen located at the museum who were very nice and helpful - well done! Overall great experience for a football supporter as any stadium like this is well worth a visit. Enjoy

See more reviews
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I am not a football fan, nor do I support arsenal. But my son does! He loved it. That being said I did find it rather interesting. My son was in his own little heaven. Walking up the tunnel, sitting in the changing rooms, going to the VIP / directors lounge. It was great.
The museum would be really interesting for a fan, but I sat and waited while the boys looked around. 1 football shirt is much the same as another to me. Sorry to Arsenal fans.
So would recommend a visit for Arsenal fans. I've now got to go to Barcelona FC for my other son!