Tripadvisor
London
Review Highlights
Learned loads about London on a bike!

My son age 10 and I took the London half day cycle tour in February. Our guide was Patrick and he... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
A_wee_pedal
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
via mobile
Secrets of London : excellent bike tour with Paul !

Great trip with some interesting stops through the less touristy parts of London. We were surprised... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Jurgy B
Waregem, Belgium

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $39.39
from $35.45
from $35.45
from $22.03
2,796 results
All reviews secret london tour grand tour guide chris great tour waterloo station highlight of our trip experience london explore london would highly recommend this tour private tour fun facts small group tower bridge meeting point an excellent guide different perspective brick lane
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My sister and I had a fun time during this bike tour. Our guide Patrick had a lot of information about the area and we went to places that I didn't visit in previous tours. The bike was ok.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2020

We enjoyed our BrakeAway bicycle tour on our first day in London. We were able to get a good overview of Buckingham Palace, back streets and areas we never could have seen on the hop on/hop off bus. Patrick was an amazing tour guide who was knowledgeable, funny, talented, and surprised us with special viewings of some local activities, which I won’t share so as not to spoil any surprises. You are primarily off main streets and in low traffic areas. Our group had only 5 people so everyone got special attention, time for photos and asking questions or getting background.
The bikes were great, the spots we went to were interesting and we’re sometimes off the beaten track. We couldn’t give a higher recommendation for this tour.
Highly recommend!!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed December 18, 2019

Our day with Brake Away Bike Tours was a highlight of our trip. It was a fun way to explore so many famous landmarks and different attractions. Mike was super helpful and entertaining. He was also extremely knowledgeable and taught us a great deal about London history along the way. Highly recommend!!!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

Had a great time discovering London by bike. Besides many highlights you discover bidden places you would not otherwise see on your own. Many thanks to Patrick and Chris for an awesome experience.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed December 13, 2019

I don't know where to begin! London is such a vast and vibrant city that sometimes it is overwhelming to know where to start exploring. This tour is an excellent way to get a feel for the streets, the history, and the sights. Our guide, Paul, was as entertaining as he was knowledgeable. He made everyone in the group feel welcome, relaxed, and ready to have fun and learn. Bicycling has always been my preferred way to tour cities, and I was relieved to find that the route was easy to navigate and felt safe. There was a young family in our group as well as two older couples. The tour was appropriate and enjoyable for all. I will definitely return for another tour the next time I visit London.

Date of experience: October 2019