“Second time”

BrakeAway Bike Tours
Ranked #3 of 185 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: With BRAKEAWAY BIKE TOURS you’ll see more in a few hours than most see in a few days. We pride ourselves on being a smaller company, with local tour guides, who limit the size of the groups so that you are always involved and remain safe at all times. So, come discover the real London, as we tell you tales about sites that breathe life into the history of one of the greatest cities worldwide.
Kuwait City, Kuwait
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Second time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

This is the second time in 2 years that I take this tour. I love it! we started in the Banksy tunnel, where the bikes are kept. we took the bikes and went to several monuments. Chris's story telling is informative, engaging and funny (I guess its the British sense of humor), arriving timely at Buckingham palace for the change of guards. Second time around me and my family remember this as the favorite part of our trip.

1 Thank Marayimm

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fabulous London experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

My friend and I had a wonderful time on the tour with Chris! He gave us some very inciteful knowledge about London and took us to some very quirky places. If I didn't go on this tour I wouldn't know half as many facts that I could interest people with over a dinner party. The tour was definitely a winner. Thanks Chris!!!

London, United Kingdom
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I went on this tour with Chris to see the sights of London that I knew I would never find on my own. It certainly delivered. Riding through the city of London was a good afternoon in its own right but even more so seeing interesting attractions and historical locations aswell. The bicycle was in great condition and comfortable even after the long ride all over the city center. A bike tour is a great way to spend an afternoon and see some hidden gems of London. Highly recommended. Thanks Chris.

Los Alamitos, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best way to see the city!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I booked the Grand London Tour as a quick way to see the city and it was fantastic! Chris was a very knowledgeable guide. He knew the answer to every question we asked as well as awesome bits of trivia about the sights we were seeing. I'd highly recommend this tour to anyone that wants to explore London. The bikes were in great shape and very easy to use, it did rain on us a bit but it was still a lot of fun. I'd definitely do this again!

2 Thank Michael M
Raleigh, North Carolina
“A fab way to see some of London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I would highly recommend this bike tour. It would suit both a first time and more frequent visitor to London. It was not my first visit but I only had one day this time, so I wanted to see London from a different angle. The bikes were very comfortable and in great condition. Meeting the group at Waterloo station was so convenient. Chris, our guide was very friendly and interesting and he seamlessly made sure we were all safe and having fun as we rode along.Don't be afraid of biking in London. It was very safe and I never felt in danger. I would suggest spending perhaps 45 mins at Convent Garden. I had some last minute shopping to do! Really a lot of fun. Thanks Chris!