“Thank you Mike”

BrakeAway Bike Tours
Ranked #3 of 203 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: With BRAKEAWAY BIKE TOURS you’ll see more in a few hours than most see in a few days. We pride ourselves on being a smaller company, with local tour guides, who limit the size of the groups so that you are always involved and remain safe at all times. So, come discover the real London, as we tell you tales about sites that breathe life into the history of one of the greatest cities worldwide.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was travelling alone and booked this tour so I could get to meet new people. It was a really fun tour. Mike was great.
He is full of interesting facts about each place and is not like the usual guides who keep rattling out facts as if they are reading from a book. He knows what we will find interesting. Though the 'down under' thing which he told us didn't check out when I checked online. It is a very safe tour even for kids. We had few kids in our tour group and he was very careful.

There are newer reviews for BrakeAway Bike Tours

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We all had a great time!! Four adults and three children 8 - 14 years old. It's a Brilliant way to see London, and Mike was a great tour guide. Would definitely recommend this tour for families with children from 8 and up!!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Tripadvisor is running out of superlatives for this tour. We saw so much in just a few hours. The guide was informative and took us through backstreets to out of the way places like the Ben Franklin museum, the Dr. Johnson's house, and Ravenscroft wig shop. And I'm not going to bother to list all the main sights. It exceeded all expectations. The pace was fine even for those who haven't ridden a bike in years.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I was in London with my sister this spring and we booked a Grand London bike tour with Brake Away after reading reviews on tripadvisor. We are both so happy that we did that! This bike tour was one of the best things during the whole trip to London! I would really recommend it to everyone! Coming from Sweden we were a bit worried about how it would be riding on the left side of the road, but we really did not have to think about that. Chris, our guide, reminded us, made signs to show where to go and took us safe around London. In 3,5 hours we had an absolutly lovely time, seeing everything that we wanted to see in London and so much more. We got to see so many places and hear stories that we never would have seen or heard not taking the tour.

In oktober when my company visited London and were looking for something to do that would suit all 16 of us (men, women, from 25 year olds to 60 year olds) I, of course, recommended this tour. We took the same tour as I did in April and it was as good as the last time! We had another tourguide than the last time and he was as good and entertaining as Chris was. All my colleagues really enjoyed the tour and we have been talking a lot about it afterwards.

So, if you are going to London - do not miss this tour!!!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

A bike trip that is highly recommended. A different way to see London!
Good bikes including helmet if you want it! The guides were very knowledgeable in an entertaining way. We were a group of 11 and everyone was very pleased.