Review Highlights
Excellent Tour Highly Recommended!!

Joshua S
via mobile
Much better than my previous bike ride in London.

I and my boyfriend wanted to see all of London’s ‘must-see’ sights and attractions. In the... read more

Anne Thea F

2,268 results
All reviews secret london tour grand tour guide chris great tour waterloo station discover london experience london highlight of our trip london traffic highly recommend this tour private tour fun facts tower bridge small group great sense of humor an excellent guide brick lane
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

My wife and I took a day trip from Paris to London and wanted a quick way to see the top attractions in an efficient manner. This fit exactly what we were looking for. Very humorous and provided some great history lessons. Would reccomend to anyone looking to see a lot in a short period of time!

Reviewed 4 days ago

In the advertisement it was stated that the tour would give us a taste of a Londoner’s London. That promise they kept!!

We rode in narrow streets with little traffic. We had a a charming gaid who told us quirky tales about London’s amazing and sometimes bizarre history.

I would highly recommend this trip :-)

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Thank you very much for an excellent, interesting and very different tour! A must when visiting London!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I’m an ex-pat Londoner living in NZ who wanted a fun and active way to show my nine year old some of the famous sights in town, and this proved an excellent choice which we both loved. Fantastic and funny guide, lots of locations covered in a shortish time, great bikes and a wonderful feeling to glide serenely through the crowds.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Fun and entertaining commentary. Enjoyable, easy ride to famous and less well-known historic sites. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was traveling with 3 friends from college and Giles was our guide. He was very knowledgeable about the city and had great stories and sense of humor. We saw more of the city of London than we ever thought we might on the bikes...we were literally surprised by how long the tour lasted, so plan accordingly.

2  Thank Departure65486133053
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have visited London for the weekend with our teenage son (14) and wanted to do something more interesting than the classic sightseeing. We took the bike tour around the royal parks with different company the day before this tour, but Secret London Tour was so much more interesting and fun ! Not only the places we went to, but also our guide -Patrick - with his knowledge of history and the recent events and (not to be omitted) his talent to tell the stories made this tour the best we saw of London.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We did the Grand Tour in September which was brilliant and our guide Giles was so informative as we went around and saw parts of London we'd never been to before. Would highly recommend Brakeaway bike tours and will be back to do the Secret London tour next time.

2  Thank carolks01
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What quite late to meeting point but Chris will very patient and waited behind until I'd arrived (again sorry Chris). The bikes are really comfortable and easy to ride on and off the roads and Giles our guide was a very knowledgeable which I much respected and enjoyed listening to what he had to say. Also he was very observant where and what the group was doing and ensuring everyone was safe and sound while travelling around busy London. Thanks Chris, Giles and team for a great experience :)

2  Thank SirBenJammin
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I have been on many bike tours throughout the world and we find that a bike tour is a good way to see the place of you are limited for time!
This tour was fun, knowledgeable and we loved being active on it!
Bikes in great condition!
Our tour guide Chris was awesome!
We got to visit and hear about cool places that we would have not known about without this tour.
Highly recommend it!