“London secret tour”

BrakeAway Bike Tours
Ranked #3 of 199 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: With BRAKEAWAY BIKE TOURS you’ll see more in a few hours than most see in a few days. We pride ourselves on being a smaller company, with local tour guides, who limit the size of the groups so that you are always involved and remain safe at all times. So, come discover the real London, as we tell you tales about sites that breathe life into the history of one of the greatest cities worldwide.
Vaires-sur-Marne, France
“London secret tour”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This is an excellent way of visiting London, very immersive and aventurous ! Indeed it takes you to place a little more away from the classical sites every one know.

Our guide Chris was very interesting and awnsered to all our questions, a very nice guy !

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Fantastic tour”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Craig gave a great and entertaining tour of the "secret" places of London. Well planned and executed. Would highly recommend.

New Haven, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must do activity”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

great way to see London, chris is a great guide who knows lots of interesting bits of history and places to visit

Billings, Montana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun day in London”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We went on the Grand London Tour and had a great time. Chris is a fun guide who gives you just the right amount of information on the sites. He even gave my wife and I good advice on where to find some great pubs. We went on a sunny Sunday. The bikes are comfortable and very well maintained. The riding is easy. There is some traffic and people to weave in and out of in some places (like Buckingham Palace) but that just added to the fun. Chris does a great job looking out for everyone's safety. I can't say enough about how much fun this was. This trip is for anyone who can ride a bike. I do agree with Momsterof4 below (I recognize her as being on our tour-she was a far better rider than she says) that maybe young children should pass on this because of a few traffic spots. Otherwise I highly recommend this tour to everyone else.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank jdmontana
“Perfect way to see the highlights of London”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed the Grand London tour that I did with BrakeAway tours. Chris is a knowledgeable and witty guide that had interesting little anecdotes on many of the sites along the tour. He guided everyone through London, taking us along little quite roads to avoid the traffic. The bikes were comfortable and well maintained. I will definitely be back to do the Secret London tour next time. Highly recommended