“Great way to see London”

BrakeAway Bike Tours
Ranked #3 of 204 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: With BRAKEAWAY BIKE TOURS you’ll see more in a few hours than most see in a few days. We pride ourselves on being a smaller company, with local tour guides, who limit the size of the groups so that you are always involved and remain safe at all times. So, come discover the real London, as we tell you tales about sites that breathe life into the history of one of the greatest cities worldwide.
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Would do this tour again! A great way to hit all the fine points of the city as well as many back street/ally sights only an insider would know. Chris is a great guide!

2  Thank Annie R
There are newer reviews for BrakeAway Bike Tours

Reviewed February 1, 2013

My wife and I have been in London for nearly a month seeing and exploring lots of weird and quirky aspects of this great city. Brake Away Tours was a nice addition to our holiday. Chris really gave us a great insight into some of the less known but equally beautiful aspects of London. Twisting through back streets, watching canals and seeing some of London's sights from a new angle. Loved this 5 stars. Riding a bike in any city can be crazy, but this is a safe and inexpensive way to see London. Stopped at a lovely pub, just off Brick Lane before heading out for part two of the ride.

3  Thank Gooru25
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I booked this bike tour as part of a birthday surprise for my Canadian husband despite not ever having attempted cycling in London. I was a little apprehensive initially because it was meant to be a rainy morning but decided to go for it anyway. I'm so glad I did. The weather was much better than anticipated and it was so much fun. Chris is a great tour guide and kept us entertained throughout. My husband loved it too. Can't wait to book my next bike tour - there's no better way to see the city. It's a must do!

3  Thank Fatima K
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Would completely do this again and again! Even though I had lived in London, I had never seen some of the back gardens and alleyways where this wonderful tour took us! I felt completely safe and loved every minute of this bike tour!

2  Thank ellen g
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My son and wife took a private tour with Chris this past summer (yes - I am a slacker when it comes to writing these things). It was the highlight of their stay in London. First - Chris was easily reached and responded to all of our questions prior to their arrival. The tour itself - top shelf. My wife and son said that Chris was engaging, attentive, and truly cared about their tour experience. All the highlights of London PLUS many things they said that they would have never experienced. When I go to London there is no question who I will call for my tour. The rave reviews from my family have made the choice easy. Thanks so much Chris for taking such good of them!

2  Thank phildogmi