“Knowledgable and great service”

London Tours by Taxi
Ranked #21 of 672 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: See London and its hidden treasures with a guide who knows London first hand. I am a London licensed black taxi driver and qualified City of London as well as a Black Taxi Guide. There are many sightseeing tours to choose from on the website, including half day and All Day VIP Tours of London, tours to Oxford/Cambridge/Bath/Stonehenge/Windsor/Hampton Court as well as tours to our beautiful Essex, Suffolk and Kent villages. I also offer celebration tours and can arrange balloons/banners/champagne etc. My very latest London black taxi has full air-con, wheelchair access and can take up to 6 passengers comfortably. Please note, all prices quoted are for the tour and I can take up to 6 passengers.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Knowledgable and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Adrian was excellent at reading and entertaining his customers on our tour. We had an elderly couple from canada in town and he knew exactly what to show and trailer the content for them. Great knowledge. Great service. He even entertained our 9 month old baby.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Bergtril

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent tour, great explanations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

I booked the tour for some of my family who were coming to visit me in London and are not entirely fluent in English. It was a great way for them to see a lot in little time. They loved the trip and in particular appreciated the explanations - Adrian was not only very knowledgeable, but also spoke very clearly to make sure they'd understand him well. The highlight was the bottle of Prosecco that Adrian got out as a surprise for them at one of the most interesting places of the trip. Highly recommended!

1 Thank Uta11
San Jose
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent tour and guide of London!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

We had a great tour and experience with Adrian. He picked us up promptly at our hotel and showed us many, many London sites during our 1/2 day, 4 hour, tour. We were not in London long and this was the best tour that highlighted so many spots. Adrian made our tour fun and informative with his vast wealthy of London knowledge. We had plenty of time to get out of the vehicle when we wanted and took pictures; loved that it was 'our tour' as he would say. Would highly recommend London Tours with Adrian. We hope to come back again and meet up! Thank you Adrian! J. Pereira, California

1 Thank Justine P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Your 1st day in London: Worth Every Pound and then some!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

Our 1st visit to London. We had read all the guidebooks, reviewed the tube info , and if we had not spent our 1st day in London with Adrian, we would still be wasting valuable time reading the maps and standing in very long ques. Adrian was extremely knowledgable as to the easiest/quickest route between the sights and knew where we needed to be when . Adrian's enthusiasm for what he does makes you feel welcome. We had such a wonderful experience we also asked Adrian to book the Windsor Castle tour. Once again, Adrian knew where the best viewing areas would be , how to quickly move around the crowds so as not to waste time. It's hard to say enough about Adrian except to say that I wish he was touring with us during the rest of our travels. I highly recommend Adrian.

1 Thank rgnichols
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Way to See London and Environs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

I am adding our accolades to the chorus of the others who have been fortunate enough to have toured London with Adrian Rouse. I recently spend a week in London with my elderly mother and my sister's family, including a 16 year old nephew, so our age group ranged from 16 to 88. We took two four hour tours with Adrian and a full day tour to Oxford. We couldn't have been more delighted and satisfied with our experience. With little direction from us, Adrian was able to show us various highlights of London that interested each of us--from a first rate view of the changing of the Guard to little known sites such as the memorial to everyday heros. We glimpsed the giraffes at the London Zoo, had a lesson in how the City of London is governed, heard about the expanse of the wine cellars under St. James Palace and much, much more. We even saw the handkerchief tree in rare full bloom. Similarly, our day with him at Oxford (with a detour to visit a friend in the countryside) was a first-rate experience. His driving is suberb and his knowledge of London is encyclopedic. He was unfailingly polite, amusing, prompt in responding to e-mail inquiries and accomodating of all our needs. Adrian is a consummate professional with a warm and charming personality. Given the magnitude of all there is to see in London, even after two mornings, we only scratched its surface and I would love to see more of London with Adrian the next time I'm there. Whether it's your first or 20th time in London, I would highly recommend a tour with Adrian.

1 Thank Gail-NY