“Adrian is the best!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of London Tours by Taxi

London Tours by Taxi
Ranked #21 of 656 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: See London and its hidden treasures with a guide who knows London first hand. I am a London licensed black taxi driver and qualified City of London as well as a Black Taxi Guide. There are many sightseeing tours to choose from on the website, including half day and All Day VIP Tours of London, tours to Oxford/Cambridge/Bath/Stonehenge/Windsor/Hampton Court as well as tours to our beautiful Essex, Suffolk and Kent villages. I also offer celebration tours and can arrange balloons/banners/champagne etc. My very latest London black taxi has full air-con, wheelchair access and can take up to 6 passengers comfortably. Please note, all prices quoted are for the tour and I can take up to 6 passengers.
Virginia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Adrian is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

My husband and I went to London for a day trip from Paris as a part of our 5th year wedding anniversary. We wanted to explored what London has to offer as much as we could in 11 hours (9am-8pm), so we decided to booked London Tours by Taxi with Adrian after doing research on TripAdvisor.
The short story is: we could not have been happier with the experience!

Our guide and driver, Adrian Rouse, was waiting for us at the taxi entrance of Eurostar train station at 9am as planned with the our name on the taxi's windshield and his big smile. He had even put balloons and a happy anniversary banner for us in the car along with champagne glasses for our champagne.
We booked Adrian for a half day tour package for 4 hour and from 9am-1pm and from there we saw, we learned about London more than we have leaned in our entire life... and I'm pretty sure that we even saw some of the attractions twice! We walked we talked we took a lot of pictures we leaned a lot about the history and cultures.

First, we stopped at the tower of London, then Shakespeare globe, Thames River, and the London Eye. Then we drove through all of the stunning new buildings that were full of great characters and architecture with a couple stops for pictures and stories.
Around 11am we stopped and took a walk to see the changing of the guards and Buckingham palace. After spent almost a full hour there we drove to Palace of Westminster (Big Ben), where we stopped at the garden side for pictures and history and then we made another stop at he Thames River side for more pictures.
Our last stop was at Westminster Abby before Adrian dropped us off for lunch at the Fish & Chip.

We are pleased to recommend London Tour by Taxi services to anyone that will be in London for a short period, or long vacation, and looking to book a great sightseeing tour. Adrian also provides so many other services beside the tour of London that we booked. The services given by Adrien at London Tour by Taxi was excellent and worth every pound. If we have an opportunity in the future to go back to London we will definitely book London Tour by Taxi again in a heartbeat! Thank you!

P.S. Adrian, sorry for the delay on our review as we have been super busy with work and family as the holiday season approaching. We wish you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and New year.

Visited November 2013

Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Two hour main sights and Christmas lights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

I highly recommend the tour; our time in London was very limited and given that I was traveling with my grandparents who have difficulty walking, the tour was the perfect solution. You get to see all the main attractions and the price is very reasonable, especially for groups.

Adrian was very helpful by providing information about different options we had and was quite flexible when a delayed flight messed up our plans.

Lugo, Italy
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Xmas light tour: fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

My family and I booked this tour with Adrian. He was really fabulous. We are an italian family and our english is not as good as it should be but Adrian spoke slowly and he was very kind with all of us. We saw a lot of interesting buildings and he answered to all our questions. Adrian is the best in town. Don't hesitate to contact him.

Boulder, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Half day tour - solo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

I highly recommend London Tours by Taxi, and Adrianne. Communication was frequent and very professional. The Mercedes vehicle used was large, very clean and comfortable. This is a great way to see London in a short timeframe, and it can be very flexible to your wants/needs for timing and where to go.

As I had one day in London having never been, I wanted to see all of the sights in a condensed period of time. Adrianne was exceptionally knowledgable as he took me around to all of London's main tourist attractions. While we did get out a few times at key locations, driving around with an experienced guide was great and relaxing.

Adrianne was an enjoyable guy, and even did me the courtesy of buying me an espresso when my jet lag started kicking in. Great way to spend a few hours in London.

Marlboro, New Jersey
“definitely worth every penny!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Adrian was a fabulous part of our trip to London. My sister in law and niece joined me in visiting my daughter, who was studying in London for the semester. He was understanding when their flight was delayed and willing to change our time. Adrian was so knowledgeable about every place we visited. We were able to see the highlights of London and not freeze. He was even able to tell my daughter about so up coming events that she should attend. We only wished we had Adrian to take us around every day of our trip!

Visited November 2013