“See London sights with Adrian!”

London Tours by Taxi
Ranked #19 of 724 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: See London and its hidden treasures with a guide who knows London first hand. I am a London licensed black taxi driver and qualified City of London as well as a Black Taxi Guide. There are many sightseeing tours to choose from on the website, including half day and All Day VIP Tours of London, tours to Oxford/Cambridge/Bath/Stonehenge/Windsor/Hampton Court as well as tours to our beautiful Essex, Suffolk and Kent villages. I also offer celebration tours and can arrange balloons/banners/champagne etc. My very latest London black taxi has full air-con, wheelchair access and can take up to 6 passengers comfortably. Please note, all prices quoted are for the tour and I can take up to 6 passengers.
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We booked the London VIP taxi tour with Adrian on our first full day in London. We were two couples and wanted to see the city of London highlights on our first day. Adrian is knowledgeable, professional, engaging, humorus, and an outstanding tour guide as well as a top London taxi driver. The four of us had a fabulous time during the 8 hours we spent with Adrian. He even drew up a guide for 7 or so pubs near our apartment which we could tour on foot. We managed them all during our 6 days in London. We toured all of the major sights with Adrian and even stopped by an old apartment one owned by Ringo Starr and rented to Jimi Hendricks as well as John Lennon and Yoko owner--and a home owned by Jimmie Page. All in all a fabulous time. Would do it all over again. Ken, Sigi, Deb and Ross

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wife and I booked with Adrian in large part due to his very positive reviews on Trip Advisor. It was without doubt the best way we could have seen London together for the first time. Adrian did a fantastic job of showing us London, and possessed the unique ability to convey his extensive knowledge regarding almost anything in the city, thus it remained both interesting and entertaining. From the recent events that are still shaping the city, like the movement of the banks or the somewhat humorous walkie talkie building melting Jaguars to the ancient burning and destruction of Roman Londinium by Boudica. We have no reservations about engaging Adrian when we return to London once more to carry our adventure onward and that if nothing else is a sheer sign of success.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We've been to London many times 1-2 days at a time, but this personalized taxi tour was the best ever! "London Tours by Taxi" we were fortunate to have Martin drive us around. Four of us went together and saw Pall Mall and the streets that the most rich and famous shop, Where tidbits of history looking around alleyways, doorways and windows with a new and interesting fact, that are all so fascinating. Loved the giant sundial close by Tower of London which displays the history of England and London from before the Romans, and the original Roman wall. The stories of Christopher Wren and the steeples of London. Where the fire of London started. The layers and layers of history built on top of each other for the purpose of the day. Thanks to Adrian and Martin and obvious passion of their job.

Adrian R, Owner at London Tours by Taxi, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review on your tour with Martin. Just occasionally, I am unable to takes tour personally and Martin is the only other guide I ask to take my tours as, he is also a City of London and black Taxi guide like myself. He also has the same latest London taxi as myself, which seats 6 passengers. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Adrian

Reviewed September 28, 2013

First trip to London, wanting to get an overview of the city and we were not disappointed. It was a full day of sites and information that only a local would know. Adrian's knowledge about the city was amazing. We came prepared with a list of places and events we had heard about and he did not hesitate to enlighten us. He also gave us a list of suggestions for our remaining days in the city. This was a gem tour that we were lucky enough to get a booking date. Comunication was great and all expectations were surpassed. Book early and ask for Adrian.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We booked a tour with Adrian based on great TripAdvisor reviews. We were not disappointed. From our first email communications with Adrian inquiring about tour possibilities, email responses were always prompt and courteous. My husband and I were in London with 8 friends in mid September. My husband and I wanted to take a day long tour of the American Cemetery at Cambridge and Cambridge University. Adrian arrived promptly for the tour in his immaculate taxi. We enjoyed our day with Adrian immensely. He was very sensitive, tactful and knowledgeable. Most enjoyable was spending the day visiting and lunching with a Londoner.
We highly recommend Adrian and will surely book tours with him when we return to the UK for a longer visit.