“From downtown London to Oxford an excellent adventure!”

London Tours by Taxi
Ranked #21 of 716 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: See London and its hidden treasures with a guide who knows London first hand. I am a London licensed black taxi driver and qualified City of London as well as a Black Taxi Guide. There are many sightseeing tours to choose from on the website, including half day and All Day VIP Tours of London, tours to Oxford/Cambridge/Bath/Stonehenge/Windsor/Hampton Court as well as tours to our beautiful Essex, Suffolk and Kent villages. I also offer celebration tours and can arrange balloons/banners/champagne etc. My very latest London black taxi has full air-con, wheelchair access and can take up to 6 passengers comfortably. Please note, all prices quoted are for the tour and I can take up to 6 passengers.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family (aged 18 to 78) and I went to London over Easter for five days. Since we had such little time we wanted to make the most of London. London Tours helped us plan our vacation as well as took us on one day experience outside of London and one half day adventure in the ‘City’ of London. We asked Adrian to show us a different side of the City of London. He explained the unique history and hidden gems within the original City of London, we saw everything from the old Roman Wall to places where they filmed scenes from Harry Potter (met the needs of the generations) . On our day trip out of the city we went to the historic Blenheim Palace, lunched in Woodstock then tour around Oxford. Both trips were different and fantastic! Adrian was able to interest everyone in the group, which is rare. He catered to the needs of the groups, and never complained about taking more time at sights then expected (including a little shopping here and there).

London Tours definitely made our family vacation! Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family including 3 boys ages 16, 14, and 9 only had one day to tour London. Adrian from London Tours by Taxi did a great job in 4 hours of getting us around to see all the sights and more all the while explaining what we were seeing and the history of it all in a way that was interesting to the grown ups, the teens and the 9 year old. Being a taxi he had the advantage of being able to pull into taxi lanes to park so we would hop in and out to see different landmarks and neighborhoods. His mercedes taxi was immaculate and Adrian is very very nice.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went on the London tour with Adrian on Fri 5 April 6 of us 3 adults and 2 children (9&4). We saw the Tower of London, Tower Bridge,Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Gherkin, Buckingham Palace. The tour was well timed so the kids could see the changing of the guard and the procession of soldiers between posts.

Was really informative and personalised as we were going to Harry Potter Studio Tour that afternoon so we also fitted in Ollivanders and he told us how to get to platform 9 3/4 and showed us some streets that had been used during filming. He also went over the allotted time and dropped us back at our apartment in Camden.

Thought that it was tremendous value for money and Adrian was very friendly, professional and made sure that the kids were entertained. Would definitely book a tour again and really enjoyed it!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We booked two tours with Adrian for our time in London for the six of us. The first was the London tour that covered many major sites of London and quickly gave us an orientation of the various boroughs that make up London. Since we started in the nw of London outside the congestion zone, Adrian planned our trip through various neighborhoods to show us sites in many areas as we made our way to central london. When we got near central London we stopped at Kensington gardens followed by stops near the Tower of London, the recreated Globe theatre, St Paul's and in the City of London. The second tour was to Stonehenge followed by Oxford. This was also a great experience. Adrian has a wealth of knowledge and is genuinely a very good person and tour guide. If you want a private car tour, then this is the person to call.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

My daughter and I recently did a tour of London. I had alot of correspondence with Adrian who was not only willing to answer all of my questions but was so helpful in planning a great tour for us. Adrian was not available so he provided us with Martin, who was FANTASTIC. Since this was a birthday celebration for my daughter he provided a birthday banner and balloons inside the taxi. He was full of great information and the four hour tour flew by. He was not only knowledgable but entertaining as well. We were so happy to have met Martin and would absolutely do another tour with him again. I will absolutely recommend London Tours by Taxi. This was one of the best parts of our trip.

1  Thank Toni K