“The Best for Less!”

London Tours by Taxi
Ranked #7 of 751 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: See London and its hidden treasures with a guide who knows London first hand. I am a London licensed black taxi driver and qualified City of London as well as a Black Taxi Guide. There are many sightseeing tours to choose from on the website, including half day and All Day VIP Tours of London, tours to Oxford/Cambridge/Bath/Stonehenge/Windsor/Hampton Court as well as tours to our beautiful Essex, Suffolk and Kent villages. I also offer celebration tours and can arrange balloons/banners/champagne etc. My very latest London black taxi has full air-con, wheelchair access and can take up to 6 passengers comfortably. Please note, all prices quoted are for the tour and I can take up to 6 passengers.
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We had only 3 days planned in London and left on the 4th day to start our Rhine River Cruise.
Adrian met us at the airport. We had a 3 hours night tour and a Stonehenge and Bath tour planned for our time in London with Adrian.
London has so much to offer and Adrian was the person that had endless information and details about everything! He is full of information! He was knowledgeable and very flexible and very courteous throughout the trip! He was extremely helpful whenever we had questions. Plus, he was alway on time waiting on us instead of us waiting for him! Great customer service! I would recommend him to all my friends and would not hesitate to call on him should I revisit London in the future!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"great overview"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed December 13, 2012

My wife and I recently had a weekend in London and wanted to see the Christmas lights, Lucky for us we stumbled across Adrian and his Taxi Tours.

Adrian responded quickly to our last minute inquiry, was extremely flexible, showed up in a beautiful, brand new Taxi and took us on a magical tour of London at Christmas. I get to London several times a year and I was shocked at the number of places we visited and the information that Adrian shared that I didn’t even know. Make sure you have Adrian take you through the City of London; he is truly an expert on this fascinating part of Greater London. A tour with Adrian is not to be missed. We’ll be back.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Adrian very flexible in time. Entertaining my daugther, and he is expert about London. I'd accidently left my GPS on his car at the end of the tour, and im very thankful he return me back my GPS eventhough he was busy. Thank you Adrian.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I can't praise Adrian highlly enough for the super tour he did for us as part of the celebrations for my husband's 50th birthday.

He was there and waiting for us a good ten minutes ahead of time and quickly put the whole group of 6 at ease.

He then whisked us from place to place and imparted his knowledge of various sights, many of which were off the beaten track, especially the views from the top of the shopping arcade near St Paul's Cathedral which were superb. I found out things about London which I never knew despite regularly walking down some of the areas we visited!

Our friends all said what a fab way to spend some time in London and would book/recommend this tour without hesitation.

If you are looking for a reliable and friendly tour guide then Adrian is the man for you!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My 3 friends and I had a wonderful day spent at Stonehenge and Glastonbury. Adrian prepared us well for Stonehenge, giving us all the theories that abound about its origins. Soaked up the atmosphere and it was truly wonderful for me as one who is interested in sacred sites. Then on to Glastonbury where 2 of us did a quick marathon climb up the Tor whilst the other two visited Chalice Wells. It was a great taster tour and I will definitely be considering other trips going back to Glastonbury as there were many other sites to visit there. Adrian's ease and sense of humour made the day so enjoyable. Recommend him highly.