“fantastic”

and up
The Lion King Theater Show
Ranked #2 of 353 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: You will never forget the theatrical event that is Disney's THE LION KING. Brilliantly re-imagined by acclaimed director Julie Taymor, Disney's beloved film has been transformed into a spectacular stage production that explodes with glorious colours, stunning effects and enchanting music. At its heart is the powerful and moving story of Simba - the epic adventure of his journey from wide-eyed cub to his destined role as King of the Pridelands. 'There is simply nothing else like it.' The New York Times
Reviewed May 9, 2014

My first disney musical, lives up to the name. Singers are great and production second to none, highly recommend!

There are newer reviews for The Lion King

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I've always heard great things about The Lion King but never got round to seeing it. I went for my birthday and wasn't disappointed! It was worth waiting for and everything I had heard was true; it was fantastic!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

the kids loved it and so did I, best animation well done, colours unbelievable and a great story for all

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I was a little hesitant beforehand but I was soon won over when I saw the brilliant costumes.
The songs were perfect and we loved to sing along to some of the Disney classics.
A simply wonderfull show that everyone will love.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

This was amazing. I enjoyed the experience the show was out of this world. If you are a fan of the lion king growing up this is a must see. It is captured better than the film. Defiantly get a seat close to the stage its worth every penny.