Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $117.40
from $80.90
from $118.70
9,294 results
All reviews lyceum theatre amazing costumes opening scene circle of life disney film all ages royal circle west end any age whole family birthday treat singing stage actors performance animals simba
Reviewed today via mobile

Took my 7 year old for her birthday, costume, set up and actors were amazing start of the show was amazing but I was quite disappointed by the end. I’m a big fan of the lion king and the fact that they changed some of the songs, made up scenes (scar trying it on with nala) was very annoying. I wanted to feel the Africa vibes from the performance but sadly it was more of a pantomime vibe & adult jokes. If you don’t mind all of that then go and you’ll enjoy. I do know since they first started years ago it has changed after speaking to friends who have been back then I personally think it should be how it originally was back then.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We visited last night the show of the century!
A-MAY-ZING
Breathtaking
A colour spectacular
10 out of10 for variety and imagination
As I have not seen the whole of Disney's lion king- I had nothing to compare it with . So glad as it exploded onto the stage with a fabulous array of costumes and African drumming- drawing in the whole audience.
Clever artistry and choreography mixed with the African flavours threaded throughout .
The music and singing were compelling they drew you into the story . The characters/animals were portrayed through their make up & head gear and costumes very convincingly.
Use of puppetry was magical!
The scenery/sets were cleverly designed and ever changing.
Well done
The only downside was we were right of stage row F brilliant views but unfortunately someone controlling the air con got carried away and or three rows were all donning their coats and scarves by the end of the performance! Maybe they need to do a line in their over priced merchandise in woolly hats!

Reviewed 2 days ago

I went to watch it with my 11 years old daughter and my 19 years old son.
We all loved it! It was superb!

Reviewed 3 days ago

It was my first time seeing the show and it was absolutely incredible. It was that good, that I'd even consider going again! Spectacular performance from all the participants, worth every penny!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I bought front row tickets (we were on the 3rd row) to see Lion King as it is one of my favourite Disney movies for my other half and I and we were not disappointed! Although we had amazing seats I'd recommend to anyone looking to book to perhaps get seats further back as youre likely to not see the people behind the costumes if that makes sense.

I would 100% recommend this show and would definitely go again!

Magical!

Reviewed 5 days ago

Working in London, I arrived about 7 without prior booking.
Was guided to the box office and offered a seat in the stalls, expensive but worth it, row J up the front.
I was offered the lounge for an extra £15 - drink, place to put your coat, away from the noise and queues, well worth the money.
The show was amazing and didn't disappoint. The costumes were exceptional, the music was fantastic and the dancing and show were none stop. Go if you can.

Reviewed 5 days ago

The theater is a gem, it is giant and beautiful. The acoustics is very good.
The musical of the Lion King is utterly incredible.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was my second viewing. First was a gift from my daughters. Amazing seats near the front by the aisles so the opening scene with the characters walking by was awesome.

Simply outstanding performances. My husband was pleasantly surprised at how much he enjoyed it. Worth every penny.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Fabulous evening. Beautiful costumes, amazing vocals. We chanced it and turned up on a Saturday night 20 minutes before the performance, managed to get 2 seats, different rows but very close at a really good price of around £45 each. Would recommend this show.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We saw The Lion King last nite w our 9 yr old twin girls. Having seen the Disney movie, we thought it would be predictable. While they follow the same premise, it was much deeper in message than the animation while still being completely entertaining for the little ones. Beautiful costumes and choreography. Sitting on the bottom/front section allowed the characters to enter the stage by us— lots of fun.