Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $118.40
from $81.60
from $119.70
9,291 results
All reviews lyceum theatre amazing costumes opening scene circle of life disney film all ages royal circle west end any age whole family birthday treat singing stage actors performance animals simba
Reviewed today

It was my first time seeing the show and it was absolutely incredible. It was that good, that I'd even consider going again! Spectacular performance from all the participants, worth every penny!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I bought front row tickets (we were on the 3rd row) to see Lion King as it is one of my favourite Disney movies for my other half and I and we were not disappointed! Although we had amazing seats I'd recommend to anyone looking to book to perhaps get seats further back as youre likely to not see the people behind the costumes if that makes sense.

I would 100% recommend this show and would definitely go again!

Magical!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Working in London, I arrived about 7 without prior booking.
Was guided to the box office and offered a seat in the stalls, expensive but worth it, row J up the front.
I was offered the lounge for an extra £15 - drink, place to put your coat, away from the noise and queues, well worth the money.
The show was amazing and didn't disappoint. The costumes were exceptional, the music was fantastic and the dancing and show were none stop. Go if you can.

Reviewed 2 days ago

The theater is a gem, it is giant and beautiful. The acoustics is very good.
The musical of the Lion King is utterly incredible.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

This was my second viewing. First was a gift from my daughters. Amazing seats near the front by the aisles so the opening scene with the characters walking by was awesome.

Simply outstanding performances. My husband was pleasantly surprised at how much he enjoyed it. Worth every penny.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Fabulous evening. Beautiful costumes, amazing vocals. We chanced it and turned up on a Saturday night 20 minutes before the performance, managed to get 2 seats, different rows but very close at a really good price of around £45 each. Would recommend this show.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We saw The Lion King last nite w our 9 yr old twin girls. Having seen the Disney movie, we thought it would be predictable. While they follow the same premise, it was much deeper in message than the animation while still being completely entertaining for the little ones. Beautiful costumes and choreography. Sitting on the bottom/front section allowed the characters to enter the stage by us— lots of fun.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Great show for family and couples seeking light hearted entertainment . We had great seating and the show stage was used to great effect. And it’s a great story for young people to learn

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

The show was really excellent and well performed; the cast and crew did a great job to ‘tell’ the story and create a lively atmosphere.

I have been to this show / theatre over 10 years ago and the venue was a bit dated then; since the show has been such a success, for so long, I would have expected the theatre (chairs, carpets and toilets) to be modernised as they are dated, grubby and in need of through cleaning / updating.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Just fantastic! Loved all about it. Every single little detail was done to perfection. You feel happy and sad when they are. 5 out of 5 stars er well earned