Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $81.00
from $117.50
from $118.80
11,081 results
All reviews lyceum theatre amazing costumes opening scene circle of life disney film all ages royal circle west end any age whole family birthday treat singing stage actors performance animals simba
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This has to be one of my favourite shows that I have seen in London!!

I could not resist but to take me 2 children to see this child hood favourite of my own. To be honest I think I was more excited than them.

He performance was amazing and the costumes so life like!

A great day out and a top afternoon of entertainment.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I went with 4 kids aged 11 to 14 who got a bit bored as it's a long performance, although overall they liked it... but as a 54 yr old I really enjoyed it! I thought the story and costumes were outstanding, and spoke to a couple of the actors and was enthused by their passion.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I went with my cousin. My very first musical since I moved to London. The first scene and the stampede where Mufasa dies are worthwhile the whole money you spent. I did not like much the kid that plays Simba, he was overacting and made me want to cover my ears while he sang...
The thing I did not like AT ALL, and this is not 100% the musical's fault, but the public is to blame too, is that when they sang Hakuna Matata, the song I wanted to listen the most, the one people remeber the most!!!!! was an absolute disappointment!!! This is a Disney movie, it is based in a kids movie, I went at the matinee function where half the public where kids, and no one, listen to me, NO ONE sang or clapped, I fund myself being the only one and I had to stop.
What a boring public uugghhhhh. I think Pumbaa and Timon should, or not, MUST encourage people at least to clap!!! So if you have the chance to go to NY, then better see it there, because here in London is a waste. If I could back in time, I would have not gone. Besides, the bathrooms smell horrible. Very bad maintained.
I did not like it at all.
It is an amazing musical, but in London it is not worth it.

1  Thank Bett76
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Last nights show was stunning; from the stage productions to the incredibly talented performers. It was simply flawless and very much deserves all the reviews. A massive well done to such talented performers and crew!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The costumes, the music, the scenes, all are just unforgettable. Everything is done to perfection. The singing is amazing and takes you to that special place. The only bad thing is that it had to end!