“Excellent night, I recommend trying it!”
Review of Proud Cabaret City

Proud Cabaret City
Ranked #234 of 22,659 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: City of London
Description: An elegant City destination, London���s famed Proud Cabaret nightspot and restaurant is modelled on a 1920s speakeasy, exuding all the glamour of a decadent bygone era. Designed by Russell Sage Studios and Danielle Proud, the venue, located just moments from Fenchurch Street, is darkly impressive, not only in its setting but in its notoriously titillating and extravagant programme of entertainment. A constantly changing list of events ensures guests enjoy something new and exciting every visit, from the best music played by top DJs to beautiful burlesque performances, live jazz sounds and clever cabaret, all by well known and breaking acts. Special event parties, one off's and series��� alike, provides an extra surprise and, of course, whenever you visit you���ll be treated to not just captivating cocktails and mouthwatering moonshine but superbly executed British dishes enjoyed retro Hollywood supperclub style and an informal bar menu featuring lighter offerings. After dining the Proud Cabaret party continues long in to the evening.
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent night, I recommend trying it!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I'm not sure that this would be a place everyone would normally try for a night out but I would recommend it. We had our Christmas Party there and had a really good night. The staff are very professional and organised, the food was good and plentiful but the main attraction is the entertainment. Led by the fantastic Joe Morose, all the acts were great. Thanks to Missy Fatale, Michael Standen, Abi Collins and Dee Riley for a great show. My only small niggles was the cleanliness of the toilets as the night progressed could have been a little bit better and the DJ wasn't the best but these are small things and didn't affect the overall night and atmosphere. If you would normally dismiss a place like this I would recommend giving it a try...you might just like it!

• Visited December 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic night out”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Brilliant night out!!
Great atmosphere, suprisingly good food and the show and girls were great.

I highly recommed it for a fun night out with friends.

1 Thank londonIndia
London
“Not sure what to expect but an interesting experience”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We bought these tickets by bidding the highest in a raffle for charity.
Not that many people bid against us so were didn't overpay in the end. Lucky us !!!
This isn't the kind of thing we'd ordinarily go to - we're not prudes but it's just not our thing.
That said, the meal was presentable, imaginative and appetising with a reasonable choice.
The show was packed with amusing, entertaining acts and musical serenades that made us chuckle throughout.
Worth a night out for groups celebrating something but not something we'd go back to again & again.

san francisco
“last minute evening at excellant event”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I was in the UK for five days and meeting an old friend in London on the Saturday evening. At the last minute we decided to try and see Proud, The bar manager John told me they were sold out, and he would be happy to sort out a table for me later in the week, I explained I was flying out the next day back to San Francisco, he straight away ask me to hold and came back with we can sort something out and ask for me when you get here.

Excellent table drinks food and a show that was to die for, Nikkita gave us excellent hosting and all in all a great night.
I will return next time I'm in the UK

1 Thank andrewasmith
London, United Kingdom
“This place is so much fun!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Everything about our evening was fun. We had a brilliant waiter, the food was lovely and the entertainment was fabulous!! Then when the entertainment finished the party started!
We went in a couple which was really good but I will definitely go there with a big group of girls one night. The music was brilliant and everyone was up dancing.
Would definitely recommend this as a great night out.

• Visited October 2013