“Incomparable Photos of London at Night!”

Photo Walks of London
Ranked #230 of 691 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Photo Walks of London does what it says it does.PHOTOGRAPHY - Learn about your camera functions & photographic techniques.WALKS - A fun way to learn, Whilst walking around the best spots in LONDON. Great photographs of your trip to the city and onwards.SUITABLE FOR - all camera types (including iPhone) and all abilities,
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Incomparable Photos of London at Night!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Thanks, Ian. Fantastic, fun, fast-paced, walking photo tour of London at night. With Ian's help, I captured some extraordinary images and had a wonderful time.
If you want gallery shots of London at night, Ian is 'the man'.

London, England, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great tour with true tutorage in camera use”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

If want to take a tour of london thats different then this is the one.
Not only does Ian (the guide) know his stuff he teaches you how to take knockout pictures to! Dosn't matter what phone or camera your using.
Ian uses his indepth knowlege enableing (even me!) to take shots to be proud off.
I recommend this tour to everyone!

Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“They never turned up!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Having arranged time and place of meeting by e-mail, no-one turned up from PhotoWalks. To compound matters, no-one returned my message left on their voicemail, or replied to my e-mails seeking an explanation. Dreadful!

4 Thank Russell R
London, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great photos guaranteed!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I went on a tour with Ian earlier this year and had a great time exploring London sights. Even though I live in London it was an amazing experience as I would never take photos of the tourist sights and I have been missing out! Anyway, Ian was good, working at a good pace and he covered a lot of sights during our morning walk so be prepared for some walking!. Ian has good knowledge which he shares, especially around composition and trying to get something a bit different from each scene. A good course for both those who are beginners and those who already have some knowledge of using their dslr. I only wish the course was longer!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Such_28
Blackheath, Australia
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Westminster Walk... Fantastic”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We did the Westminster with Patrick and it was fantastic. He got us using manual on our cameras and thinking more about our compositions. He was very patient helping us to really grasp what he was trying to teach us. This was a lovely relaxed and professional walk and we did feel much more confident taking shots using manual for the rest of our trip. Thanks for a great time, if you are even a little bit interested in photography do one of these tours, you won't regret it.