“Would definitely recommend Laurence Summers”

Laurence Summers Tour Guide
Ranked #139 of 708 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Good day to you all! I am Laurence Summers, a professional qualified Blue Badge Tour Guide, who loves his work and is happy to cater tours to your desire. We can explore London and the UK by foot, public transport or in my six-seater car and Im comfortable with youngs, not so youngs and those in the middle! From Royal London to the Beatles, from Shakespeare to Harry Potter,Jack the Ripper to Sherlock Holmes or, if you prefer further afield, we can go to Stonehenge, Hampton Court, Bath or Windsor Castle to name but a few. Please contact me - details on this page - and/or have a look at my website and decide which of the many tours I offer you would like to do. My passion is my work so please come and make me work at my passion!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
battle ground, wa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Would definitely recommend Laurence Summers”
Reviewed November 7, 2010

Laurence was our guide for a full day London walking tour. He arrived at our place right on time and together we planned our day. Since it was our first visit to London we were left with decisions about what to see and do. Laurence made recommendations and gave us several options. He could have not been more pleasant, and easily accomodated our group throughout the day. He educated us in navigating the Tube system, which was so helpful for the rest of our stay. We toured St. Pauls Cathedral, Southwark area, and other highlights in the City of London. Laurence is highly knowledgable and gave in-depth history and interesting quirky facts that we would not have learned from a guide book. His passion for what he does is evident, and he has a GREAT sense of humor that made our day so much fun! We will visit the wonderful city of London again, and hope to tour the countryside. We will definitely have Laurence as our tour guide.

1 Thank nwdonna

Mentor, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Had a Great Day Tour with Laurence”
Reviewed July 29, 2010

My friend and I were in London for just a couple days and we wanted to have a guided tour done by a local Londoner. We had tried a guided tour in the past in Jerusalem, and you just can't beat the experience. Being with someone who knows the area and loves the area, you learn so much. Laurence was perfect. He was funny and easy to get along with. We asked him tons of questions, he had plenty of answers and great stories about the sites we saw. Everything was tailored to what we wanted the experience to be. We took the Tube and bus around the City, saw the major sites, and Laurence even fulfilled our request to find and buy some local art. Improvisation was the word of the day and we had a great time. He does tons of different tours, and we'll definately look him up the next time we're in town. (I want to see Hampton Court Palace!)
I highly recommend him.

Canada
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Review: Laurence Summers - Best Tour Guide in London!”
Reviewed April 19, 2010

We hired Laurence for several day trips during our recent visit to London. He was thorough, knowledgable and a lot of fun. We were a group of 9 and he fit in wonderfully with all of us. By the end of the trip we felt like he was part of the group. He made the whole experience so much more enjoyable. This was the best way to experience London - we saw so much more than we thought we would. A+++++

1 Thank kinch1