“Good cookies on a rainy day”
Review of Ben's Cookies

Ben's Cookies
Ranked #2 of 278 Bakeries in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Toronto
“Good cookies on a rainy day”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Cookies were lovely and abundant: If you're a PB and Cocoa lover like moi, than try the PB chocolate cookie. As stupid as this sounds, I wasn't really paying attention to the price. I was kind of taken aback when the server weighed my cookie to establish a price. Oh well. There was a long line up behind me, so I guess everyone was okay with that.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Port Macquarie, Australia
“Can't go wrong with 8 cookies for the price of 6! NOM!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

After over 4 hours of shopping down Oxford Street I was in dire need of a snack to help me continue carrying on carrying far too many shopping bags. Ran into this cookie store and had a huge delicious Macadamia and White Chocolate cookie and had to have more to fuel me through the day.

With so much variety we managed to get 8 different types to try throughout the day. Highly recommend having at least one with the added perk being the more you get, the more you will save. Having one of Ben’s Delicious, massive cookies are definitely a must for the tired Oxford Street shopper!

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Best cookies ever!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I went to the Ben's Cookies in Covent Garden when we visited London in September, this was the first time I had noticed it and I'm glad I tried them, they are the best cookies I have ever had. They are freshly baked, with massive chunks of chocolate or various other ingredients and they are great value at between £1.30 to £1.70 each depending on the weight, bearing in mind though that these cookies are quite big in comparison to the ones most other outlets sell. I just wish I lived closer to one of these cookie shops, I will defiantly be getting plenty of these cookies the next time I am in London. I would recommend the triple chocolate chunk as the mix of the different chocolate tastes fantastic together with a melted chocolate centre and also the peanut butter ones are really nice with whole peanut mixed in.

“YUMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Ben's cookies are simply delicious, saw all the previous reviews and thought I'd give it a go. I was not disappointed, for all cookie lovers these are the best so far.

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“A guilty pleasure”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Just received a box of the ben's as gift. As I opened, the baked cookies smell goes into my brain to order stretch fingers to grab any of those asap. Deliciously chewy this big thick cookies, no idea how many calories in each of them but more tempted to try next one than try to think of their energy level. Should not eat more but would like to finish one round in different flavours at least.

1 Thank Tee N