“You must go!”

Ranked #1 of 282 Bakeries in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Quite simply the best cookies you will ever taste in your life! Job done. Please go. Simply divine!!

1  Thank Pootle7473
There are newer reviews for Ben's Cookies

Reviewed May 9, 2013

As soon as you bite your first bite in the cookie, you must use a napkin to clean up the melting chocolate cream on your hand. The triple chocolate is the best. Best site for chocoloate perverts.
A bit expesive, though.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have been to several Ben's Cookies branches, and I thought I would write a review of all of them here, as there are several across London.
These cookies have a cake like consistency on the inside, and come in a multitude of flavours. During my visits, I think I must have tried every single flavour! Some branches have a "buy 3 get 1 free" deal, some don't. The cookies cost around £1.10-£1.30 each, although it becomes better for value if you buy into a deal.
One cookie however is enough to whet the appetite and to keep you going on a busy day. They are sweet but not tooth-achingly so.

In addition to the two listed on tripadvisor, in London there's also a branch in High Street Kensington and one in South Kensington. There is also another one on Oxford St (east), and one on Carnaby Street. Outside of London, you can find stores in Bath, Brighton and Oxford.

The South Kensington one is my favourite!

Ben's Cookies also deliver around the UK.

Recommended++++. Do not leave London without trying these cookies!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

These cookies are by far he best cookies I;ve ever had! Myfavourite is the white chocolate! Perfect consistency gooey chocolate inside and they are not overly sweet cookies.Simply amazing!

1  Thank Chels J
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

These cookies are from another world! I mean I haven't had anything like them anywhere! And I'm a Cookie Monster! Crunchy on the edges yet soft and gooey in the middle. I end up leaving with a whole box for myself. Tip: make sure you get them fresh out of the oven! Nothing beats these warm. If you insist and convince the workers a little they will :) My personal favourite, is the white chocolate cookie. A little piece of heaven with every bite.