“One word: WOW!”

Ranked #4 of 322 Bakeries in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

These cookies are from another world! I mean I haven't had anything like them anywhere! And I'm a Cookie Monster! Crunchy on the edges yet soft and gooey in the middle. I end up leaving with a whole box for myself. Tip: make sure you get them fresh out of the oven! Nothing beats these warm. If you insist and convince the workers a little they will :) My personal favourite, is the white chocolate cookie. A little piece of heaven with every bite.

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Always I see shop I buy box full with cookies. They are all good and so so delicious and always fresh !

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I don't like cookies, but in London you will see them everywhere, so when I saw Ben's cookies, I decided to try. And that was sooooo amazing! Hot and fresh, the chocolate inside was melting, I've never eaten such taste. Before you come there make sure that you have enough cash - they charge extra if you pay by card less than 6 Pounds.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

i lov lov these cookies accompined by their unique chocolate. I must visit when in London. I visited the one in Covent Garden...just go for it...

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Went to the one at oxford street in April 2013zTried white chocolate as recommended by the sales girl which is the beatseller too.It is. not too sweet but able to curb that sweet tooth.Interesting texture,crunchy on the outside and velvety soft inside.Great!