“Oh-la-la!!”

Ranked #2 of 306 Bakeries in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I don't like cookies, but in London you will see them everywhere, so when I saw Ben's cookies, I decided to try. And that was sooooo amazing! Hot and fresh, the chocolate inside was melting, I've never eaten such taste. Before you come there make sure that you have enough cash - they charge extra if you pay by card less than 6 Pounds.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

i lov lov these cookies accompined by their unique chocolate. I must visit when in London. I visited the one in Covent Garden...just go for it...

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Went to the one at oxford street in April 2013zTried white chocolate as recommended by the sales girl which is the beatseller too.It is. not too sweet but able to curb that sweet tooth.Interesting texture,crunchy on the outside and velvety soft inside.Great!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

we visited ben's cookies last may and our experience was amazing.a tiny shop in oxford street with Tastefull soft cookies at many flavours normal sizes but overated!!(of course overpriced, we were in london).. we had the triple chocolate chunk and milk chocolate chunk ! nom nom .That's my cookie paradice ! you should visit after the exhaust shopping spree in oxford street!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Bought 4 different types of cookies to try and all were fantastic. Some reviews say to eat there and then which I couldnt do.

We ate them a few hours later, and although cold they were still doughy.

You pay by the weight rather than by cookie.

The best cookie place I have been to