“Very nice!”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Bloomsbury
Description: The Jack Horner is a sophisticated pub with a warm and friendly welcome. Situated on Tottenham Court Road, is one of Fuller's Ale & Pie pubs, and has a traditional British menu including a wide range of pies. Also enjoy our free wi-fi connection.
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Great pub in the heart of London! Offer a wide selection of pies and they are delicious! The beers are excellent too! It' s not very cheap, but it' s not expensive either! Good service and cordiality!

1  Thank chingone

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Found this on trip adviser looking for a good place for a few beers and sonething to eat
Only does food till 9pm so missied out on food but what i saw looked good
Really good atmosphere good beer
Well worth a visit

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Me and my friends were looking around for a quick bite and we stumbled across this pub, We just went in and I was ready to order to usual Fish and Chips when I read the Pie menu. I immediately changed my mind and went for a Pork and Leek sausage with caramelized onions in mustard sauce pie.
And was that good! I didn't want it to end and will definitely have that taste in my mouth for a long time.
Thanks for the amazing food experience :

Reviewed March 17, 2013

By nature pubs in London are friendly and welcoming. This one is no different. It is very close to the Dominion theatre where 'We will rock you' is playing and I would recommend getting a bite here before seeing the show.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I went here with my sister and 16 year old daughter. Location was very central, just up from Tottenham courst tube, very near to the Dominion theatre and close to the Pheonix theatre. They are known for their pies and I can see why. I had a vergetarian goats cheese pie, which was a great treat (never seen that on the menu before). Food was delicious, good atmosphere and prices not bad at all for London (about £40 for 3 main meals and 3 drinks). Well worth eating at if you like good pub food in a central location.