TripAdvisor
London
Post
Inbox
Search

“Absolutely fantastic (yes, really)”

Zero Sette Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #1,619 of 28,648 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Called in with my wife & son early on a Saturday evening.
The exterior is rather unassuming, but it's a nice place inside. It was very quiet at that time, which may have helped, but we got a great welcome; very friendly, cheerful and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble, and we were offered off-menu options to suit our (fussy at times) son.
The food arrived promptly was was all absolutely delicious. In fact, it was one of the best meals we've had at a restaurant. The steak was cooked to perfection, and the mussels were perfect, in a delicious sauce that could have been a dish all on its own.
The meal was a highlight of the weekend, and we cannot recommend the place highly enough.

1  Thank manlytango
Write a reviewReviews (400)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked for a party of 15 people at 7pm on a Friday evening and, for reasons far too complicated to recount here, our guests turned up in dribs and drabs until 9.30, with one even arriving at 10.30, when technically the kitchens were closing. Paride and his colleagues were amazing. The food was delicious and we left feeling that we had been extremely well looked after. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. The staff and food are brilliant!

1  Thank Archilingue
Reviewed September 4, 2019

This is my second visit to thsi beautiful restaurant, Delicious Salmone Taglettelle, glass of fruity red wine, servise is the best too. Highly reccomended,

1  Thank MissProssecco
Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

I had a huge margarita pizza and they said they were going to be busy later so we ordered our food quickly I had a huge bottle of sparkling water and I had fries with my pizza

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Loza19
Reviewed August 22, 2019

Geat meal with excellent service. It was great to see families with well behaved children being given special treatment. (Patrick)

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Zero Sette Restaurant? Share your experiences!