Review Highlights
Lovely Excursion to Blenheim Palace

Ali Bennett of Alipal Tours took us on a lovely tour to Blenheim Palace this Spring. Ali and her... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ShonaYYC
Calgary, Canada
Ali is fantastic!!

Felt like we were on a tour with both an expert and a dear friend!! My 13-year-old daughter and I... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
j0annk13
Chicago, Illinois

All reviews ali bennett windsor castle knowledgeable person amazing knowledge day tour london tour an absolute blast fantastic guide walking tour cotswolds sites itinerary tower highlights oxford insight
Reviewed January 3, 2011

We are eternally grateful to the friends who put us in touch with Ali Bennett just days before our trip to London! We signed up for two days of touring and ended up wishing we had booked two more. Even on very short notice, Ali produced a well-organized itinerary that covered all of the locations we most wanted to visit. Without prompting, she built time into our schedule for my boys to run around and play, and planned plenty of the snack/drink breaks to keep them energized. She anticipated the physical limitations of my 68-year old mother and offered her an alternative activity when the younger crowd headed off for a challenging stair-climb to the top of St. Paul's Cathedral. Best of all, Ali geared her tour beautifully to our 5-person group by combining enough child-friendly anecdotes to keep the boys engaged and an impressive historical overview that appealed to all the adults. She certainly knows her stuff! My boys loved their trip to London and learned so much. I will never take another family trip to England without booking Ali well in advance.

Reviewed November 29, 2010

We had a delightful day in London with Ali Bennett as our tour guide. She was knowledgable, spontaneous and flexible with following our needs.
If you love British History , you will love spending the day with Ali- she knows her facts.

Reviewed October 27, 2010

It was sheer good luck that we were paired up with Ali Bennett in our very short stay in London. With her pre-planning and efficient use of time, we were able to see what we wanted to see - including a day trip to Stonehenge. In fact we liked our experience with her the two days we were together in London so much we took her to Paris! She arranged tickets in advance to the Louvre as well as a wonderful dinner cruise for my husband and me which turned out to be just magical. She is absolutely the best and we absolutely enjoyed not only her expertise but also her company.

Deborah, Boulder, CO, US

Reviewed September 5, 2010

My family spent a full day with Ali Bennett touring the major sites in London. We had a marvelous time with her and she was definitely the highlight of our 2 1/2 week trip in Europe. She is energetic, fun-hearted, responsible and highly knowledgeable (a Blue Badge Guide!). We had a diverse age group including senior citizens and young children and Ali was able to tailor her information to appeal to everyone. We have lasting memories of that day and my children continue surprise me with new tidbits of history they learned from her. Our only regret is that we didn't tour with Ali our entire stay in England. We won't make that mistake the next time around!

Reviewed July 4, 2010

It was our first time in London and we were traveling with a group of 8 family members. We were concerned about many things before booking our tour. First, we wanted to see some interesting sites without being totally exhausted. Secondly, we wanted everyone from our thirteen year old son to our elderly aunts interested and excited. Ali Bennett managed to do that and much more. She was a font of knowledge yet kept everyone's attention. She managed to be the perfect guide. Ali showed us not only the typical tourist attractions (like Westminster and Windsor Castle) but also gave us a tour of the English countryside with lunches at great English pubs. Her charismatic personality was enjoyed by all! We hope to one day go back and have Ali as our tour guide once again.