“Great location and great apartment”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location and great apartment”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Lovely apartment! The apartment was very well equipped, clean and a lot of space for family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children).
We love especially the location that was very peaceful and still close to the main attractions in London.

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great way to start a vacation”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

Manu and MIa are great communicators. They made sure we were well informed, and all our questions were answered. The flat is very spacious, and nicely decorated. It is great to have the large living room to relax in.

Would be happy to rent with them again.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Jul 3, 2013
Dear Iain & Cathy,
lovely to hear your words.
We are very happy you spent an exciting period in London and, specially in my apartment.
We will be happy to see you and your friends again.
Thank you!
Toronto
Reviewed July 15, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jul 15, 2012
Thank you Nicholas, you and your family will always be welcome.
Canada
Reviewed June 6, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Jun 6, 2012
Thak you Alan, we was very happy to guest you and your gorgeouse family.
Hope meet you again in London!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful Flat In a Great Location”
Reviewed June 4, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

The Flat is in a premier location within walking distance of most of London's premier sites with easu access to the Underground, buses, and a very nice shopping area. There are a number of good restaurants, cafes and even a Whole Foods within a short walk.

The flat is devided to allow the bedrooms to have privacy while entertaining goes on in the living/dining area. If I was moving to London I would choose this flat. It was perfect for our family of four (22 year old and 17 year old joined) us.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Jun 4, 2012
Thank you Fabio, I was very glad to have you and your wonderful family in my flat, hope see you again.
regards

person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing