“Excellent, tasty meal”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soho
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Ate there today as a family with two small children, lovely fresh food, good atmosphere and friendly staff. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Staff were pleasant and attentive but there were only a few people in the restaurant at the time. The food on the set menu for two people was quite good but the portions were miniscule. My wife eats very little and I am normally left to try and finish up the dishes but on this occasion neither of us felt we had had enough to eat. When asked by the waitress if everything was ok my wife mentioned that the portion sizes were a little small for two people. This comment was met with an aghast expression a shrug of the shoulders and then she walked off. When we left we seriously considered going into the restaurant next door for some more food.....

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Very pleased with this place after reading other reviews on t.a.
There are so many Chinese to pick from in this area . we were sat upstairs at about 7'ish but it soon filled up, a good sign..we chose the fixed menu as the main menu was so extensive . service was quick but not rushed, food tasty and nicely presented. I have eaten at Mr kongs in lisle street nearby but this place was nicer surroundings and better food. Defo going back when in London again .

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I first ate here in 1990. I have probably been here at least once a year since then. My last visit which prompts this review was October 2012. It is a solid Chinatown restaurant. A good mixture of punters with tourists, Londoners and plenty of chinese Londoners. Everything is freshly cooked (if you dont want MSG used, just ask) and the service is efficient and friendly. The basics are well done, including Sunday Dim Sum, and i suspect that if you are more adventurous (unlike us) then the quality will be even better.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Came upon this place while looking for somewhere to eat in Chinatown, we were lucky to get a table on a Saturday night as when we left there was a big queue at the door! Food was great, I had ribs then lemon chicken and egg fried rice - all excellent. Quick service and reasonable prices.

1  Thank Lesley T