“Friendly But Overpriced”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Postcode is NW1 5LF. Tel: +44(0)20 74865365
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stopped in here before our visit to Madame Tussaud's and whilst the staff were friendly, the food was overpriced, a bit bland and the place itself needing a bit of a revamp. It is like a cafeteria where you walk through with a tray, pick out what you want (self serve) and pay at the end, which is fine, but not we couldn't see many/if any prices.
The worst part for myself was going into the ladies to be faced with a putrid smell and feces on the floor from someone who had recently been in there. Even looking into the toilets I noticed were disgusting without the added. I bolted out of there quick smart!
I definitely wouldn't recommend this place, and its a shame that it is directly across from Madame Tussaud's because people will file straight in there.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I came here for full english breakfast and it was very good, staff was extremely polite and nice. Food came fast. Price was okay too. Decor looks pretty cheap, plastic table cloths and all but it didn't really bother me. You have to pay before you get the food which is good in a place like this, you don't have to wait for the check and can leave anytime you want.

1  Thank misukkeli
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I came here with my family around the end of july and had a wonderful time. The food was extremely tasty and unlike the comments below, we did not think that it was badly priced at all for central London. The restaurant itself is very interesting, with lots of art on the wall and we found that the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I will go here next time I visit London.

1  Thank DLi39604
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This place is terrible, food is very expensive, tasteless, the Italian members of staff are rude ! It cost me £35 for Adult and one child. All I had was Veggie lasagne and my child one piece of chicken and rice and a salad. Instead of providing free sauces etc ketchup, parmesan cheese they are put in small containers and charged at a £1.00 each. This place is right across Madame Tussuads and it's very easy to get lured in. There are no price lists so you only see the prices once you pay. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COST !!! There are Indian members of staff who work here they are obviously students and they are treated like crap !!! by the Italians

1  Thank seemaBrit
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Tasteless food, no service. and expencive. It's the first thing you see when you are done with Madame Tussauds and very easy to just stray in there. Don't do it!

2  Thank John_Henningsen