“Amazing!”
Review of Bombay Flame

Bombay Flame
Reserve with OpenTable
Bombay Flame is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,965 of 23,381 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have never written a review for Trip Advisor before, but my boyfriend and I love this place so much that we felt we should share it! The food is amongst the best curry I have had in London, and the service is truly exceptional. The waiters are incredibly attentive, and it is amazing value for money - you leave feeling very full, and extremely happy after an evening at Bombay Flame. We're very lucky to have it on our doorstep!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My wife and I always enjoyed Indian food, but this was our first experience in London. It didn't disappoint us. Service was just perfect (it was in the middle of the week, so restaurant was almost empty), food was delicious and price was reasonable. You can't believe there's such an awesome restaurant almost hidden in the middle of a residential area. It's a perfect choice for Indian food lovers, as restaurants in the touristic area maybe lousy and expensive.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my evening with friends at Bombay flame. We were made to feel very welcome, even received complimentary drinks. The meals were well cooked and the portions large. Will visit again

Reviewed May 11, 2013

The title of my review would suggest that the food and service was awful here. Far from it. Infact the food was one of the best Indian curries me and my husband both have had but it was the service that was letting it down.

There wasn’t any problem finding a table for us as the place was quiet busy. The service was good to begin with as our drinks and order was taken without the need of us making any body language but some of the staff in this place are quiet uncanny. When our food arrived the waiter just put the food down without telling us what is what (although we knew). We called over another staff and told him if he can tell us what was on our table and he obliged graciously.
The food was fantastic and as said before the best curries I have had by far. Jalfrezi was just the way it was as described by the server, quite hot and lovely garnished onions. Service was attentive as my glass of water was never empty and my husband’s beer was always full.

But once our food was finished it was almost like as if they were in a hurry to get us out as described by tomSAS. The table next to us was being resettled and the clear up was noisy and unprofessional as one guy literally came near to us to dismantle rice underneath the table instead of sweeping it up which is disgusting and the placement of silver was handled incompetently with his fingers touching the tip. As a result we had to leave. I am not sure whether it was done intentionally to get us out but we had seen enough and were horrified. We appreciated the recommendation of desserts but poor individual management spoilt fantastic food.

1  Thank Col_will_FG
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I booked a table for me and my girlfriend. We were the first ones in. We were greeted warmly by a staff member waiting at the door.

The restaurant is really nice & smaller than I expected. The service was great as was the menu & the wine list. The mixed starter was delicous & made a change from the 'usual' indian dining experience.

The service was very attentive to detail. It was a nice gesture for a free drink at the end of our meal.

I defiantly recommend.