“Great foods& services!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We enjoyed the Indian taste foods served in this restaurant!
Not only delicious Indialn foods but also, caring westers' services were so impressive.
They explained the deatails of the menu friendly and clearly,
served foods and gave us some suggestions at the best timing.
Having dinenr in this restraurant is one of good memories of my visiting in London.
I would like to recommend to try restraurant, it is valuable!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is a fantastic Indian restaurant with the most friendly and helpful staff you could ever find! We live really nearby and regularly eat here for a treat or get a takeaway to have at home if life is a little hectic. We bring friends and family here when they come to visit.
The food is really good and very reasonably priced and they look after their customers well.
I can't recommend it highly enough!!

1  Thank ratchet71
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Who would have thought that one of the best Indian restaurants in London would be hidden down an unassuming side street in West Hampstead? Well, turns out it is.
Bombay Flame doesn't look like much, but it serves super, super tasty food, which is well prepared, generously portioned and extremely good value. Loved it and will definitely go back next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Really enjoyed my meal at Bombay Flame. The staff were attentive but not intrusive, and the food was absolutely fantastic. Couldn't have enjoyed it any more. Will definitely be back on my next visit to London.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My wife and I went to the Bombay Flame based othe reviews from Trip Advisor and found the experience OK. The food was tasty, presentation was good and the service was excellent. The only thing missing was HEAT. We found that all items tried lacked the traditional HEAT and spice of Indian food.

1  Thank Brad D