“Tasty Indian food, fantastic service.”
Review of Bombay Flame

Bombay Flame
Ranked #1,888 of 23,379 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Really enjoyed my meal at Bombay Flame. The staff were attentive but not intrusive, and the food was absolutely fantastic. Couldn't have enjoyed it any more. Will definitely be back on my next visit to London.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My wife and I went to the Bombay Flame based othe reviews from Trip Advisor and found the experience OK. The food was tasty, presentation was good and the service was excellent. The only thing missing was HEAT. We found that all items tried lacked the traditional HEAT and spice of Indian food.

1  Thank Brad D
Reviewed October 15, 2012

After reading some reviews here on tripadvisor during my visit to London I decided to go to Bombay Flame. I certainly do not regret that choice! I got an excellent vegetable curry, that wasn't even on the menu (the manager recommended it when I asked). The naan-bread was really nice as well! The staff is very friendly and helpful, and gives you that little extra that you don't expect! You have to go! =)

1  Thank Tobztobz
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I expected more.the food is ok some dishes very good the service little drop for our table .the waiter dint give good respond.any have the prices are very high the atmosphere not mush very boring ,but for us it's not dinning sorry ,we will try next time when we I'll back

1  Thank Agraval S
Reviewed October 13, 2012

After a hard day swanning around Ol London Town mentally and physically preparing daughter number three for her university adventure there nothing I like better than to relax with a Kingfisher and a Special Biryani.

Daughter number one recommended her local restaurant which I have to say took me by surprise. I was expecting a reasonable but expensive meal given the locale or a "sorry you need to book on a Friday sir". Neither was true and in fact I have to say that as others have voiced this was not only one of the best meals I have had, but also delivered with excellent and courteous attention including a night cap on the house!

The bill was also a surprise but for all the right reasons. If you find yourself in West Hampstead and the muse takes you make sure that this destination figures highly in your preferences.