Went there yesterday with my partner and we didn't even finish one plate of food, most of it tasted off. It must have been there for over 2 weeks for sure. After we got home my partner felt sick whilst I had the shakes, cramps and temperature. We both had food poisoning from this disgusting food and had to call in sick!!! I can't even get to my GP as I am in too much pain but will definitely be reporting this people with trading standards. AVOID!!!
Oh and there was a homeless tramp eating there and hurling abuse at all other customers including ourselves, everyone ignored him and the waiters did not do a thing!!! He should have been kicked out immediately. Clearly these people really want their £8.50 for their rotten food.