“I'm addicted”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Snog Frozen Yogurt

Snog Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #61 of 399 Dessert in London
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
London, United Kingdom
“I'm addicted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Everytime I visit Westfield shepherds bush I have made it my tradition to enjoy a snog. They are pricey, but refreshing and so yummy without being too sweet.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank avazig

• Korean first
  • Thai first
North East UK
“Tasty treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Came upon this place purely by accident. Had been wandering round shopping for a few hours and after arranging to meet up with my husband and daughter i found myself waiting for them outside here. Seemed very popular with people sitting both inside and at the few tables they had outside.
We were asked if we had visited before and when we said no they gave us a couple of free little samples which were delicious. I opted for the natural flavour and my husband and daughter had the cherry. You get a choice of topping from fresh fruit to cookies.
Very tasty, refreshing and nice to know its low in fat and calories too.
We did sit outside though as they have the music really loud inside so hard to sit and have a conversation.

• Visited September 2012
Melksham, United Kingdom
“Soooo great !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

We tried Snog frozen yoghurt first in Soho (interesting location) and then in Westfield. Snog is fabulous - all the joy of ice cream but way less calories and fat so you can enjoy with a clear(ish) conscience ! We had mango (with strawberries) but the choice of flavours and toppings is bewildering. If you go with friends buy the biggest you can afford and share - way better value ! We made the mistake of ordering separately and soon realised our mistake ! Couldn't recommend more - hope they open stores near me in Bath !

London, United Kingdom
“A Delicious Healthy Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

Im trying to maintain my weight so I had a mandarin frozen yogurt with rasberries, blackberries and strawberries. Oh my word it was heavenly. If you want a treat you can other very sinful toppings. It was £4.95 but you can have cheaper variations. You must have a snog!

sheffield, UK
“Snogolicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Scrummy. I'd never had frozen yoghurt before my friend told me about this place. Had to go tryit out, very upsettingly when I went, they had no chocolate flavour :( I made up for this however by having the 'ultimate snog', which is a very large tub and 3 toppings, being a chocoholic I had the mini oreos, milk chocolate hearts and plain choc nibs! Successfully thwarting any attempts of my dessert trying to be healthy :)
It was a shade under a fiver and more than I could could finish so I feel it is very good value, will definitely have a smaller cup next time! The decor is totally funky with its grass-effect floor and gorgeous lit-up ceiling and the staff were very friendly and helpful.