“Lovely people, lovely food, fantastic juices and smoothies.”
Review of Get Fresh - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Get Fresh
Cuisines: European
Reviewed May 2, 2010

Great breakfast stop. Could not have asked for more, catered excellently for our range of tastes from bacon butties for the kids to full veggie breakfasts for us, all washed down with good coffee and juices, kids had smoothies. Felt totally refreshed and revitalised and all at a sensible price.

Reviewed April 11, 2010

Clean, Bright and Friendly, with delicious food, this café is a gem of a find in Fulham’s North End Road. It is particularly convenient for people staying at the Fulham Travelodge being as it’s situated between the hotel and Fulham Broadway Underground Station and right by a bus stop too.

I was really glad to have been directed here by other reviewers. They have a good choice of fresh and reasonably priced all day breakfasts, including the traditional English. Stick around for a great cup of coffee and the best carrot cake I think I’ve ever tasted. You can get fresh smoothies, home made soup, shawarmas burgers and chips as well as wi fi for notebook addicts like myself, and there are tables and chairs outside too. After my first visit I didn’t bother going anywhere else.