“Fab tour - highly recommended”
Review of Photo Tours In London - CLOSED

Photo Tours In London
More attraction details
Owner description: Photo Tours in London specializes in small, customized photo tours for photographers. We seek to help you realize your goal of seeing the sites while capturing your own portfolio of amazing London photographs.
Reviewed September 7, 2010

Really enjoyed the tour with Stephen, he was really knowledgeable and helped me learn how to use my (expensive, new!!) camera properly - would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to get to know both the city and their camera

Reviewed August 9, 2010

Great tour ! I recently spent a fortune on a canon SLR which i had no idea how to use to its full potential - Stephen taught me, in a relatively short time, how to do some pretty technical stuff. And, while learning i got to see some of London, and took some fab pics.

1  Thank chetanya
Reviewed June 16, 2010

I took the photo tour with Stephen and it was money well spent! Not only did I get to take some great pictures with him, but I learned how to really use my camera! No more using the dummy settings! And what a difference with my photo taking. All during my three hours with him, I kept thinking, I wish I had known this with my previous travels (China, Spain, Ireland, Japan) and photo taking. If you want to spend three hours with a super nice and knowledgeable guide, take photos of different angles-things (and yes, some of the cliches), and learn how to use your point and shoot camera sans the dummy settings - Then take this tour!

Reviewed June 11, 2010

I recently took a photo tour in London with Stephen and was quite impressed with his knowledge of photography and the city. We spent three hours together and he showed me features on my camera I didn’t even know I had. I was able to capture great images that I would not have found. I highly recommend Photo Tours in London.