Review Highlights
Awesome Experience

This walking tour was so fun and so worth the time. My girlfriend and I booked this tour with Ivo... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
T3162TDkylel
via mobile
Loved Our Private Tour!

Excellent private tour with Dominic! My husband and I covered more ground with Dominic in three... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
tcoleman-travel
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $36.99
from $18.55
from $30.92
from $22.27
18,959 results
All reviews free walking tour tour guide fun facts highly recommend this tour three hours covent garden westminster abbey fantastic tour big ben stories information knowledge sights england queen
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2019

I have lived in London my whole life and have never done a walking tour here - Peter was very knowledgeable, engaging and entertaining - I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to learn more about the rich history of London. It's free of charge but would happy pay more than I have done for paid tours which have not been worth the money.

2  Thank Jesal V
Reviewed September 23, 2019

Our guide was Jamie, we told us all about London, was really friendly and made it interesting and fun to listen to :)

Reviewed September 23, 2019

Our guide was Rob, he was very friendly and told us many stories about both the Harry Potter books and movies. Loved it!

Reviewed September 22, 2019 via mobile

This tour really gets you thinking and imagining life back in the late 1800s. Luke was an incredible guide. He was extremely knowledgeable and passionate which made this experience one to remember.

Reviewed September 22, 2019 via mobile

Touring the sights of old London for three hours with our guide, Jake, was fantastic. His stories were packed with history, English culture and humor. We highly recommend this tour!!