Ways to Experience SANDEMANs NEW Europe - London
from $18.37
from $18.37
from $51.75
15,546 results
All reviews free walking tour great tour grim reaper tour our tour guide london tour funny stories great introduction buckingham palace great stories historical facts highly recommend this tour three hours covent garden trafalgar square hour tour big ben british history
Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

I've done Sandemans tours in several cities and Jake's tour was the best! It's a free tour with gratuity given at the end.

I have been to London numerous times but had not done a walking tour there in a long time. I learned so many interesting things (history, art history, stories about the royals, etc) that I excitedly shared with my husband as we walked around the city later that week. It really opened my eyes to different things. Jake was knowledgeable, engaging and funny and welcomed people's questions about various things as we walked from point to point.

Thanks for a great tour!

Reviewed December 16, 2016

We took the free walking tour of London in late November thru Sandeman with Angus - and it was certainly a highlight of our stay in London. Even though it started to rain on and off (No surprise, it is London, right?), we still had a great time wandering the streets of London. As many mentioned, Angus hustles - meaning he walks fast from place to place - but he covers a lot and does so with such dramatic flair. He certainly knows how to keep everyone entertained while telling us lots of fun facts about the various stops. It is a "pay what you think it's worth" tour. We certainly think he earned his worth when you compare it to what other tours are charging. And in city that aims to reduce the number of vehicles in it's center - the walking tour makes that much more sense! Definitely recommend all new visitors to London sign up and support this business for providing such a great service!

Reviewed December 14, 2016

I take the english tour with Angus, he did a great job... This free-tour enterprise is the best, you'll go trough typical areas and you can take alternatives tours (in London I'd take the tour of Jack the ripper that I also recommend).

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed December 14, 2016

Our walking tour this morning with our guide Charlotte was just what I was looking for.A nice relaxed walk in the sunshine with lots of interesting information.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed December 14, 2016

I would like a standing ovation for Rachel. This lady knows how to give a city tour with all history details while in the meanwhile making a lot of interaction with the group. Not only by talking about who everyone is and there They are from, but by creating a play on the street on subjects through history. For example a short play of the lovelife of Henri VIII and his six wives. Plus imitating a lot of entertaining stories which make the history alive. Thank you for the great tour Rachel. Such fun. Kind regards, Sanne from Brussels, Motel One