Ways to Experience SANDEMANs NEW Europe - London
from $52.30
from $18.60
from $18.30
15,080 results
All reviews free tour walking tour great tour grim reaper tour our tour guide london tour interesting stories great introduction buckingham palace highly recommend this tour london's history three hours covent garden hour tour trafalgar square big ben angus
Reviewed December 7, 2014

My tour guide was Angus. He had a wealth of knowledge, a friendly manner and gave us a tour with lots of local insight. I got to feed an apple to one of the horses of a Royal Guardsman- would never have tried without Angus' encouragement. I ended up doing another tour with him in the afternoon.

1  Thank Treppers67
Reviewed December 7, 2014

Three of us participated in 2 walking tours, the free walking tour with Andy and the Oxford tour with Angus. We had a great time on both and learnt a lot of interesting facts about England, London and Oxford.

1  Thank NinaC1093
Reviewed December 7, 2014

After living and working in London for the last 8 months, I took my first Sandeman's tour, this was a welcome opportunity to get out an see London through the eyes of a tourist. Our guide Angus recounted fascinating narratives of the rich and diverse history of London, his skill in acting transported the tour group in time and really animated the places en route. The tour started at Covent garden and ended at Westminster and covered the the highlights Trafalagar square, the changing of the guard, Buckingham Palace, St James's Park. Angus a bit of a globetrotter with a foot in both hemispheres offered a well rounded and enlightening account. A great storyteller. Highly recommended tour.

1  Thank Courtney R
Reviewed December 7, 2014

We recently did the free walking tour of London with Angus. It was by far the best activity that we did in London!!! Over the 3-hour tour, Angus took us to numerous sites (Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, St. James's Park, Parliament Square, and Westminster Abbey). Along the route, Angus shared entertaining, detailed stories to help us gain an appreciation for the historical setting. He has a great sense of humor and an excellent delivery. I recommend this activity to anyone looking to learn more about the city!

2  Thank Brian C
Reviewed December 7, 2014 via mobile

I saw a brochure in the hotel lobby for Sandemans New London tours. Decided to give the 180 minute free walking tour a go. The tour covered most of the City of Westminster and the narrative along the way from Angus, the tour guide, was interesting, informative and constantly entertaining. He is very personable and good at his job, as it genuinely showed. There were plenty of photo opportunities and ample time to just take it all in. It was pretty special to see the Changing of the Guards ceremony in person and up close! This free tour certainly exceeded my expectations and I am so thrilled to have discovered there are free Sandemans walking tours all over Europe! I will certainly book the one for Berlin next!

4  Thank MsChristinaZ